Salon System nourishing oil ingredients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipi

Reaction score
Hi,
I am all over google, turned upside down the whole internet LOL but I am unable to find the ingredient list of Salon system nourishing oil. Does anyone know? Does anyone have a picture? Even distributor websites don't include the ingredients which I find strange.

I want to ask A PRO to advise on a good nourishing oil (after elleebana treatment) that I can give away for clients in 3ml amber glasses as a gift. Some says castor oil is great but then the next article says castor oil (or any oil) can straighten the lash lift.

So.... I'm confused. :( Thank you in advance!

Does anyone have an advice for me ? :) It's tempting.to buy castor oil as nourishing oil but does it straighten the lashes after lash lifting
or does it not ? :oops:

I’d be wary to give or retail anything I’d made myself tbh. I sell Elleeplex as I also use Elleebana and it’s all I recommend to my clients. If they want to try something else then that’s at their own risk.

i'm having the same problem lol i'm also with elleebana and don't know what oil to use! what did you end up going with? xo

Latest posts

Back