Salon System roller wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
Just bought this system and a bit frustrated. I just couldn’t get it to roll on smoothly and it was really tugging at the skin. Any advice on this ..... or a different roller ?

I haven’t used roll ons for a while but was the wax hot enough to apply thinly? Perhaps it was too cold/thick? Or perhaps the angle you were holding it at? Too far back? Maybe try to hold it more upright.

It doesn’t have a choice of temp, I left it for ages to warm, I wondered if it was because it was a cheap unit it just isn’t up to the job

It doesn’t have a choice of temp, I left it for ages to warm, I wondered if it was because it was a cheap unit it just isn’t up to the job

How long did you heat it up for? I have this and if the wax is too cold and / or the roller is not held at the right angle it really pulls on the skin. When it's really hot it glides like a dream. Needs practice though.

Must’ve been on an hour to heat up, I put it on while I was doing other things, maybe I wasn’t holding at the right angle? I really want to get this right because I’m a messy waxer !

Must’ve been on an hour to heat up, I put it on while I was doing other things, maybe I wasn’t holding at the right angle? I really want to get this right because I’m a messy waxer !

I have the clean + easy roller system and I would always give it an hour minimum to heat up.
For normal daily use I put it on 2 hours before the first client which ensures the temperature has evenly settled.
Set the correct using temperature and leave it to heat up - don't put it on high to start with.

I have the clean + easy roller system and I would always give it an hour minimum to heat up.
For normal daily use I put it on 2 hours before the first client which ensures the temperature has evenly settled.
Set the correct using temperature and leave it to heat up - don't put it on high to start with.

It doesn’t have a temp control, it’s just on and off ! Apart from the wax being too cool would there be another reason for the skin pulling ?

It doesn’t have a temp control, it’s just on and off ! Apart from the wax being too cool would there be another reason for the skin pulling ?

I can't think of another reason.
The wax should hot enough to be runny and flow through the roller head smoothly.
Perhaps you have a faulty heater?
Return it to your supplier as not fit for purpose.

I can't think of another reason.
The wax should hot enough to be runny and flow through the roller head smoothly.
Perhaps you have a faulty heater?
Return it to your supplier as not fit for purpose.
This is my 2nd one because the first was faulty, I guess you get what you pay for

Perhaps it's a faulty batch? The company should take it back and test it themselves really.

I have the clean and easy and the wax glides in like a dream it’s easy to use too

Latest posts

Back