Salon System Thai Range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emilyx

Reaction score
Does any one use this for their manis or pedis? Just wondering if its any good, I am interested in it as it seems something different to offer. Do you need to do a training course in Thai for this because I've heard you use different massage techniques, seen one in salons direct x

I use it and like it I've used other much dearer ranges and wouldn't say any have been more effective.It smells nice has nice textures and clients like it.
You just use it as a product in your usual pedi routine.
An actual Thai foot massage is a treatment in itself and yes you need training as it is a bit like reflexology.You also use a wooden stick on the reflexes of the foot.Its a really nice treatment.Gateway workshops offer it as a quick course run across the country.

I use it for both mani and pedi it's nice to use and smells lovely :)

I use them and my clients actually asked me not to change when i asked them as they loved the scent, so I've stuck with it.

I use it and like it I've used other much dearer ranges and wouldn't say any have been more effective.It smells nice has nice textures and clients like it.
You just use it as a product in your usual pedi routine.
An actual Thai foot massage is a treatment in itself and yes you need training as it is a bit like reflexology.You also use a wooden stick on the reflexes of the foot.Its a really nice treatment.Gateway workshops offer it as a quick course run across the country.

thanks, So do you reckon you could still offer it as a Thai manicure if you just used the products and you didn't do a Thai massage just a normal one?

thanks, So do you reckon you could still offer it as a Thai manicure if you just used the products and you didn't do a Thai massage just a normal one?

I wouldn't, because you are not using a Thai manicure procedure and it's therefore not a Thai style manicure. You are just using products that have a 'Thai' themed scent.

Latest posts

Back