Salon Systems individual eyelash glue (clusters), patch testing help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IHeartLashes

Reaction score
Hi There,

I did my training in party lashes yesterday. I spoke to my insurance company this-morning and they said to follow the manufacturers instructions for patch testing.

I purchased the Salon System Individual Eyelash Glue (the one made for clusters) and called the company who makes it, Original Additions. They said they remembered one of their trainers attaching one cluster lash to one eye 24 hours before but that it was best to speak to their training company. They gave me the number for their training company who said someone would call me back but they haven't yet.

I'm so impatient. I have clients wanting to book in and need to know. Does anyone else use this glue and know what the manufacturers patch testing instructions are?

Thanks x

We used this glue in college and we just patch tested on inside of elbow or wrist

You shouldn't patch test with the glue on skin. Just apply one or two clusters to the outside lashes like you normally would and leave 24hrs.

By applying the glue to skin you might be causing a reaction in on itself as the glue never touches the skin anyway.

Latest posts

Back