Salon Systems lash lift sachets?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BethRoberts94

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if one sachet is for one eye or two please? I havent ordered yet, just trying to work out if more cost effective than the bottles?
Also, can you get larger bottles or not? As I’m doing so many sets of lashes I’m running out so much faster than I intended too!

Thankyou in advance.

One sachet is for a full treatment. I tend to use the sachets instead of the bottles

I use flirties saches and can get 4 people of of 1 sachet

I use flirties saches and can get 4 people of of 1 sachet

I ageee, I get 4 application (4 people) out of one Salon systems sachet

How do ye keep these in between clients? Even though I have mine sealed after in foil I have been afraid to reuse incase they have lost potency and not take as well as they were previously opened! Even if it's in the same day[emoji854]

How do ye keep these in between clients? Even though I have mine sealed after in foil I have been afraid to reuse incase they have lost potency and not take as well as they were previously opened! Even if it's in the same day[emoji854]

I get about 4 clients out of mine, I use the spikey tool to make the hole in the sachet instead of ripping or cutting the end off then I wrap a bit of cling film round the end to keep it sealed

Will try this thanks!

How? The sachets are tiny xx

You don’t need much. You only need to cover from the root to halfway up the lashes and a thin coverage is adequate :)

Latest posts

Back