Salon Systems lash lifting/perming pregnant clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balance Andover

Reaction score
Hello

I had a query from a pregnant client who wants this treatment done and I got an answer from Training Solutions (Salon Systems) and thought that the information would be useful for members here...

They said that due to hormone changes that the procedure may not work or may not work as well as a client who was not pregnant, this also applies for a little while after the birth. They said to fully inform the client of this and to ensure patch testing is done.

So, basically you need to inform them of the above, manage their expectations and ensure that a sensitivity test is carried out..

Hope this information is useful?

Michelle

i do lvl and was also taught hormones could affect treatment but was also taught doing this treatment on a pregnant client is an absolute no no! If they reacted to the product they cant have the medication that would be needed. X

i do lvl and was also taught hormones could affect treatment but was also taught doing this treatment on a pregnant client is an absolute no no! If they reacted to the product they cant have the medication that would be needed. X

Thank you for that info! They are at PB at the weekend so I'll ask them xx

Latest posts

Back