Salon Systems nail strengtheners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkies!

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

Any of you tried Salon Systems nail strengtheners?? Had good results??

Thanks,
Jade x

Not tried it myself but there is a really good article by Doug Schoon on here about the use of formaldehyde based strengtheners - it is in Tech Notes with the articles.

Thanks for your reply Fiona. Yes I have read the notes on Formaldehyde & the Salon Sytems strengtheners do not contain it, only Tou... Formaldehyde/resin - the same as Toughen Up.

I have heard great things about Toughen Up but once I have paid for delivery & the client has purchased a top coat as it cannot be worn alone it works out more expensive. Where as I can purchase Salon Systems from my local wholesaler so I can sell it cheaper.

Anyone else used SS???

Toughen up also contains DMU and that is patended only to Toughen up............
I have never had better results................
DMU provides a interwoven support for the natural nail............. With repeated use this supports the nail. A bit like Ivy winding through a tree......... At the end of the day your client will only get what she pays for..........and Toughen up is the top end of Nail Strenghtners and a proven formula...........

I have never used Salon systems strenghtners or hardners............
But I prefere to use a range that is truly professional.........
But thats just me..........

Hi

You can use toughen up on its own, apply two coats and let them dry then put a drop of solar oil on each nail and the sticky layer will be gone.

Nailsinlondon1 said:
With repeated use this supports the nail. A bit like Ivy winding through a tree.........

left to its own devices this will eventually strangle and suffocate the tree and everything else in its path

Back to nails, havent tried either but have purchased the toughen up to use on my daughter's nails, having looked into which one to use on her this did seem to be the best of what was out there

LOL Sandra,
Visualising nails being strangled now...rofl.........
But thought it was the best way to discribe how DMU works............lol........

Salon Systems products are every bit as professional as Creative.

Why so biased? Salon Systems are 5 times bigger than Creative....!!!

i have used the salon systems nail strengthener and to be honest i wasnt impressed. i will obviously recommend the natural nail treatment from ezflow, but the are other nail treatments out there that are wonderful too. i find it all depends on the client and her nails. try a couple and see which one suits her best

antony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back