Salon trolley

What trolley does everyone use when performing beauty treatments? I was practicing a manicure last night and I had to put everything on my little coffee table as there wasn't much space on the manicure table. Also does anyone use the ikea raskog trolley?

CFBS

Is this for mobile visits or to permanently set up in a room?

I have a very similar manicure table to the one in your photo. I have a free standing bookshelf along the wall on my right hand side, where I put all my colours (in acrylic display stands), bottles, tools etc

Not too sure as I’m still training. Possibly for both. I will also be doing waxing so I will probably need something that I can put my waxing pot on.

CFBS

Not too sure as I’m still training. Possibly for both. I will also be doing waxing so I will probably need something that I can put my waxing pot on.
Perhaps for the moment just keep your nail equipment in a trolley case until you know which way you're going to go.
Wax pots can be transported in a plastic box safely.

EsthiLiv

I need something more secure and lockable as a mobile therapist everything in and out of car nails waxing massage facials etc

Beautiful-you

I need something more secure and lockable as a mobile therapist everything in and out of car nails waxing massage facials etc
These are from Roo Beauty. My daughter is a beauty Therapist and makeup artist and she has the smaller one, which she can fit in her little Citroen C1. I have borrowed it for pamper parties and was impressed how much it holds! There are pull out drawers and removable foam nail/gel polish dividers. The larger compartment will also hold a smaller wax pot. The larger trolley does the same, just bigger!

Attachments

Beautiful-you

What trolley does everyone use when performing beauty treatments? I was practicing a manicure last night and I had to put everything on my little coffee table as there wasn't much space on the manicure table. Also does anyone use the ikea raskog trolley?

[/QUOT

What about one of these trolleys from EBay? I've got one of these as well

Attachments