Salon trolley

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stefm80

Reaction score
What trolley does everyone use when performing beauty treatments? I was practicing a manicure last night and I had to put everything on my little coffee table as there wasn't much space on the manicure table. Also does anyone use the ikea raskog trolley?

e5950a5f6e9dbf8a93260a2910ee8b50.jpg

Is this for mobile visits or to permanently set up in a room?

I have a very similar manicure table to the one in your photo. I have a free standing bookshelf along the wall on my right hand side, where I put all my colours (in acrylic display stands), bottles, tools etc

Not too sure as I’m still training. Possibly for both. I will also be doing waxing so I will probably need something that I can put my waxing pot on.

Not too sure as I’m still training. Possibly for both. I will also be doing waxing so I will probably need something that I can put my waxing pot on.
Perhaps for the moment just keep your nail equipment in a trolley case until you know which way you're going to go.
Wax pots can be transported in a plastic box safely.

Last edited:
I need something more secure and lockable as a mobile therapist everything in and out of car nails waxing massage facials etc

I need something more secure and lockable as a mobile therapist everything in and out of car nails waxing massage facials etc

These are from Roo Beauty. My daughter is a beauty Therapist and makeup artist and she has the smaller one, which she can fit in her little Citroen C1. I have borrowed it for pamper parties and was impressed how much it holds! There are pull out drawers and removable foam nail/gel polish dividers. The larger compartment will also hold a smaller wax pot. The larger trolley does the same, just bigger!

Attachments

• IMG_1576.jpg
    IMG_1576.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1579.jpg
    IMG_1579.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 42
What trolley does everyone use when performing beauty treatments? I was practicing a manicure last night and I had to put everything on my little coffee table as there wasn't much space on the manicure table. Also does anyone use the ikea raskog trolley?

e5950a5f6e9dbf8a93260a2910ee8b50.jpg
[/QUOT

What about one of these trolleys from EBay? I've got one of these as well

Attachments

• IMG_1580.jpg
    IMG_1580.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Back