Salon tunics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HannahxShort

Reaction score
I’ve been wanting to get a salon tunic as I do lash extensions, but I really don’t like the typical polyester ones, I find them so uncomfortable and none seem to properly fit. Is there any websites that sell cotton or other material ones? Or would it be best just wearing plain black tops? Not sure [emoji51]

Hi, www.simonjersey.com have a small range of linen blend tunics. A bit dear but may be more comfy than cheap polyester ones

Have a look at diamond designs- order direct for the best offers.
I've found these stand up to the constant washing better than other brands.
Order a size larger though than your norm

Another vote for diamond designs. Their stuff wears and wears. It is on the small side. Definitely go up a size. More if you're tall AND have boobs

I’ve been wanting to get a salon tunic as I do lash extensions, but I really don’t like the typical polyester ones, I find them so uncomfortable and none seem to properly fit. Is there any websites that sell cotton or other material ones? Or would it be best just wearing plain black tops? Not sure [emoji51]

La Beeby are the best. I got a full set of 3 tops and trousers at the beauty show in Birmingham like 3/4 yrs ago and they look as good as the day I bought them. Big discount there too. I always wear leggings with the tops as I find it easier to open legs around table and lunging with massages. I gave up with dress tunics after I had to roll it all the way up to fit around the couch as they don’t allow for movement...mortifying. But they look cute with leggings too.

I’m trying to avoid the leggings though and go for treggings as the tightness and comfiness makes me feel unprofessional..saw some pics recently and was like oh honey no.

Hi, www.simonjersey.com have a small range of linen blend tunics. A bit dear but may be more comfy than cheap polyester ones

I find the linen blend tunics from Simon Jersey really comfortable. :) I order a size bigger for extra movement.

Latest posts

Back