Salon Update

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgie Porgie

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I have recently recieved a grant for the salon, and have been absolutely crazy for a bit! Hopefully things will settle down soon. ( ha ha)
The new flooring went in this weekend, finally! The new retail shelving is up, the last of the new furniture will be delivered sometime today, and most of my orders have arrived. I am still waiting for the new computer, and nail station. It's going to take me a month to figure out the new software!
I have also been holding interviews for new boothrenters, for the last couple of weeks. I narrowed it down to 2. They will be moving their stuff in this week.
I never thought that I would be adding techs to the salon this soon, but hopefully with 4 of us there now, we will be able to keep up with the clientele. Seems they are coming out of the woodwork, which is a GOOD thing. I feel truely blessed.

Georgia

Whatever you are doing.... you are doing it well!! well done - sounds fantastic!!! :salute:

Best of luck, Georgia!

It all sounds very exciting!

Keep us all posted!

Karen
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back