Salon wall mounted cabinets?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sublime_nails

Sublime Nails and Beauty
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently in the process of furnishing my salon but i'm struggling to find wall mounted cabinets with doors for holding all my polish. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'd personally go for Ikea or equivalent kitchen cabinets. Wall mounted units are shallower. If they're still too deep, get a joiner to cut them to size. Although probably cheaper to simply mount them as they come and if necessary give them a fake back with simple cardboard cut to size DIY-style.
Another option is bathroom cabinets with mirrors. They are the right depth and if you get multiples, it could look really good.

I've just bought the shallow base cabinets from ikea as only got small room. Have to say the easiest flat pack ever put together even the doors and hinges and drawers! Ikea have a good range of doors too. Cannot go wrong.

I've just put B&Q's Immandra high gloss double wall mounted cupboards in my new salon. They're only 15cm deep so would be good for polishes. (They only come with one internal glass shelf but you could always add extras as there are plenty of bracket holes on the side walls).

Latest posts

Back