Salon websites?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophiakate

Reaction score
I'm looking at making a website for my business, however I'm currently in the process of making it and could do with some inspiration from other beauticians. Please leave the URL of your website down below as it would be great to have a look!!! Thanks :)

I think in the light of what's happened to another geek on here virtually having her name and whole website copied people may be a little reluctant to post links now

Why not just look for other therapists on Google and look at theirs?

I'm looking at making a website for my business, however I'm currently in the process of making it and could do with some inspiration from other beauticians. Please leave the URL of your website down below as it would be great to have a look!!! Thanks :)
Hey! Its great to have a look on some other beautician's websites. You can have a look at my website: Bijou-Beauty

There's a thread on here not sure how to do the link but it's called 'show us your websites' .........

I agree with KHS I too had the whole content of my website copied the hilarious thing was it was by a fellow geek on here!!.....she added her website to the above thread and I thought I'd make a mistake when I clicked on it as I was reading my own website!!.....although she's made lots of silly mistakes like copying and pasting half sentences so it didn't make sense .....I swiftly sent her a mail saying I would be getting my solicitor to send a cease and desist letter for copyright infringement ....so just a word of advice my lovely by all means look for inspiration but don't copy ....

Good luck x

There's a thread on here not sure how to do the link but it's called 'show us your websites' .........

I agree with KHS I too had the whole content of my website copied the hilarious thing was it was by a fellow geek on here!!.....she added her website to the above thread and I thought I'd make a mistake when I clicked on it as I was reading my own website!!.....although she's made lots of silly mistakes like copying and pasting half sentences so it didn't make sense .....I swiftly sent her a mail saying I would be getting my solicitor to send a cease and desist letter for copyright infringement ....so just a word of advice my lovely by all means look for inspiration but don't copy ....

Good luck x
Yeah, that's a very good point. I would have thought people would be more creative when it comes to their own business! I like to see what others have done and how they've laid it out as inspiration for my own website. Thanks girls, I'll look at that thread now X

Hey! Its great to have a look on some other beautician's websites. You can have a look at my website: Bijou-Beauty

Carolone, just looked at your first page of your website and you have two errors.

You're apparently bringing 'exiting' products not exciting. And I'm pretty sure nibbles is spelt without a K.

Also need to update 'Treading' to 'Threading'. Nice range of treatments though. [emoji2] x

Looks really nice. Check the pricing of full leg/brazillian, as it's cheaper than full leg/bikini Good luck! Xx

Here's a website that I hope gives some inspiration that took us less than 15-minutes to make with our platform.

https://salon.bookclients.com

You can even try out booking an appointment, and having a SMS reminder sent to your cell phone. SMS reminders are sent 1-hour prior to an appointment.

Latest posts

Back