Saloncide

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaCampbell

Reaction score
Hi has anyone used saloncide disinfectant spray am looking for something for the salons hair brushes and came across this ?

I haven’t but barbicide also comes in a spray.

Hi has anyone used saloncide disinfectant spray am looking for something for the salons hair brushes and came across this ?

Hi looked into it after I saw your post. I decided to order it as it will be beneficial to me as it works so fast.I am a mobile hairdresser and need something fast acting and transportable and it seemed the best option for me. Barbicide has a ten minute active time where Saloncide has two minute active time and stays and no need to rinse.

Hi looked into it after I saw your post. I decided to order it as it will be beneficial to me as it works so fast.I am a mobile hairdresser and need something fast acting and transportable and it seemed the best option for me. Barbicide has a ten minute active time where Saloncide has two minute active time and stays and no need to rinse.

Is saloncide available as a spray too? I do like a spray fir surfaces and to spray down my apron in between.

Is saloncide available as a spray too? I do like a spray fir surfaces and to spray down my apron in between.
Yes,I bought the 250ml spray with a litre refill starter pack.

Latest posts

Back