salongeek.com

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diesel1978

Reaction score
have i missed something? new name did a search but came up with nothing?
put nail geek in to address bar?

yep its the new name!!

????????????????????????????

What happened - went for a shower and things change?????

sure it will be fab as ever...i remember when it used to be www.samuelsweet.com.....then www.th...ngeek.com As we get bigger we get better!!!!

What does it all mean then? How come the change? Oh I am so impatient for answers :(

what else is different

i havnt been on here lately but was on when it shut. so did any of you geeks know that this was gonna happen? is it just the name thats changed?

i presume it is because the site has got so much bigger that although we are still primarily a nail site we have expanded so much more!

i guess cos there's so many of us that post non-nail topics GMG has decided to expand the forum for us!!!

oh my god get this

Main HAS GONE
Its now called nail geek and we have a beauty geek as well

well ill be in nail geek most of the time lol

?? what the ??
its nail geek and always will be xxx

Do you think it will remain the same or has this been done just to cover all treatments most of us also do as well as nails? It sounds strange as I'm so used to the nail geek, but if I was not a regular on here would anyone loooking for a nail/beauty site think they'd found the right place!!! But I'm sure Sam has a big master plan!!! :) Can't wait to see the end result!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patience guys... Ill release a news post as soon as I get my bearings. ;)

tut tut samuel, you know us women have no patience

We want to know NOW lol

Patience guys... Ill release a news post as soon as I get my bearings. ;)

sorry chick i thought it must have been like that 4 ages and i had just not noticed lol:eek:

did you all notice a lovely permalink tab in the upper corner of each post? What an awesome idea, Sam you're such a thinker!!

whats permalink for ???????? please x

Latest posts

Back