Salonlite - anyone tried it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found salonlite after seeing a thread about it last night and signed straight up (its completely free). I have to admit I couldn't put my laptop down once I knew how to work it. I deleted all the pre loaded staff, clients and treatments then added all my treatments with the prices and times (and even colour coded them all), a column for me (i have no staff) and some of my clients! You get 10 free txts you can send to clients to remind them of their appointment and choose to buy 100 for £100 extra...reminder emails are free. You can also send emails to clients to allow them to book appointments online! I can't wait to use it in the salon :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

I'm trying salon lite, it seems ok but ideally I want one with detailed client history. Can annyome recommend?

Correction...you get 100 txts for £10 not £100 lol. I think you can get client history on salonlite if you tick the history box

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Can I use it as a mobile beautician?

Sounds amazing! Would love to try the app when it comes out! :)

Can I use it as a mobile beautician?

Yes you can its, easy to set up with your own treatments and prices, not sure if the mobile app can be used on ipad's, but i am guessing you can use the regular version on it, but dont quote me on that lol x

After reading all your response of the salon lite. I have made myself an account. Now I am not very techno, so am having problems of how to do things. Every time I'm think I've got everything in and saved, I check , it isn't there?!! I ant seem to get the whole list of treatments to the one person either!!! HELP!!!!! Have been trying on and off all day!x

Try setting it up with your services first, then putting in your employees you can then allocate which services the staff can do, any more probs give me a shout

Make sure when you have got your staff onto the system you tick the boxes so they can take bookings for the services you offer x

And make sure you set their hours of work (I set my staff to all day every day, the mark them as unavailable when they are not in, makes it easier to add over time in)

X

How do you mark them as unavailable?

I couldn't work that one out x

To make them unavaliable remove their hours on that day no bookings can then be made for that member of staff x

How do you mark them as unavailable?

I couldn't work that one out x

I do it by clicking on the first appointment of that day for the therapist you want to mark as in available then leave the Client field blank but in the drop down box you select a treatment either select "set day as unavailable" or "set time as unavailable" ( If using this option set hour many hours you want to mark them unavailable.

Hope that makes sense.

Is there an app similar to salon lite that can be used offline. I got an iPad mini for Xmas and after spending ages setting up my salon lite at home on the laptop when I got to my salon in the hotel I am out of range for the wifi so it doesn't blimming work.... What else would you recommend? (Ps: I know I could use salon lite on 3G on my smartphone but to be honest it's not good enough coz its too small and a lot of the features aren't available on the smartphone app) thanks xxx

Perhaps contact me ..give you best way forward and its monthly payments...

I came to check out this thread after the new year, and I can see everybody has been busy - great to see such enthusiasm! Brilliant way to start 2013, and thanks to those who've been answering questions, nice to see :)

Latest posts

Back