Salonlite app

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyltaylor88

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the salonlite app has gone ?

There's not an app as such (although it is being worked on) - you just have to visit m.salonlite.com from your mobile device.

We've not gone anywhere, promise :)

Ok there use to be one though :)

No, they've never had an app. It's always been a web based system.

The previous poster should know, after all. ;-)

Just jumping on the thread with a totally different question, started using or should I say putting clients, treatments etc into Salonlite but now I'm worried if I start to use what if my internet was to go down how would I know what appointments I have? :/ x

No, they've never had an app. It's always been a web based system.

Correct, it's something we really want to get rolled out, but as of yet there's no app, just the mobile site (which works exactly the same as the app will).

Just jumping on the thread with a totally different question, started using or should I say putting clients, treatments etc into Salonlite but now I'm worried if I start to use what if my internet was to go down how would I know what appointments I have? :/ x

It does happen - but it's the same as 'what happens if the electricity goes off'. Doesn't happen very often, and it's usually not for long.

The additional bonus is that, as the previous posters have mentioned, we do have a mobile site - so even without your normal broadband, you've probably still got 3g (or even 4g, if you're lucky) to access your info via a phone or a tablet device.

It does happen - but it's the same as 'what happens if the electricity goes off'. Doesn't happen very often, and it's usually not for long.

The additional bonus is that, as the previous posters have mentioned, we do have a mobile site - so even without your normal broadband, you've probably still got 3g (or even 4g, if you're lucky) to access your info via a phone or a tablet device.[/QUOTE]

That's very true, thank you!

The problem is with the mobile site I cannot get to the save button so I cannot save appointments

I was just in safari it's fine I. Can work it now :)

I liked Salonlite but it was the fact that it is only available online that made me switch to using the Ovatu app on my iPad.

Where I live, there are a few areas where a mobile signal is poor/non existent and when you're working freelance, this isn't very helpful.

At least with Ovatu, the data is synced on my tablet and phone and so I don't have to worry about not being able to check appt. details, addresses etc.

Latest posts

Back