Salonlite not letting me sign in

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c bare sticks

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing problems with salon lite today?
Just went to sign in and it won't let me. I've tried over and over again and nothing's working?? Hope it's just a hitch or I can't view anything I have in this evening!!

Ours is off too!
Its all over their Facebook page,a lot of people are having the same problem!

We have the same issue. And really hoping that the whole diary won't be lost. ;(

Oh good, I was beginning to panic that it was just us! I got kicked out just before 5pm and haven't been able to get back in since!

Me too panicing a little as i have treatments just not too sure what they are

Mine is on now. Thank god for that;)) happy nataliya ;)

Mines running now phew! . . Major panic over!

I'm thinking off using salon lite do glitches happen often?

Also when sending emails via salonlite do they send from your salon email? X

I'm thinking off using salon lite do glitches happen often?

Also when sending emails via salonlite do they send from your salon email? X

That's a first and I've been using for about a year. They send from the salon lite server so I just remind my clients that if they get an email that they don't recognise saying reminder then it's probably me.

I used salonlite but had loads of problems, and my clients had a lot of problems also. I now use Ovatu, fantastic app, my clients love it and no problems so far!

What problems did you have I think salon lite is fab a little limited is some ways but does the job really well for Free!!

My clients used to have problems logging in and booking appointments, I also used to loose clients details in it, I would input them and then a few days late if I needed them , they would be erased! Lucky for me I have written records also. The last straw for me was I uploaded the app update, I then opened the application and ALL my clients records had been erased! NIGHTMARE! It was then I closed it down. Ovatu is amazing very professional, clients can even book appointments via my website or Facebook page. They get appointment reminders and happy birthday messages on their birthdays. It does cost me £6.50 a month but it is worth every penny.

Sorry about the downtime, there were a couple of unforeseen issues that hit which we got resolved ASAP (lots of out of hours working for me and some of our tech team!).

Just to clarify, I think we've had 2-3 short instances of downtime since we launched (and we'd have much preferred to avoid those as well!). We retain backups of the system which are created multiple times a day, so there's really very little chance of losing any information.

My clients used to have problems logging in and booking appointments, I also used to loose clients details in it, I would input them and then a few days late if I needed them , they would be erased! Lucky for me I have written records also. The last straw for me was I uploaded the app update, I then opened the application and ALL my clients records had been erased! NIGHTMARE! It was then I closed it down. Ovatu is amazing very professional, clients can even book appointments via my website or Facebook page. They get appointment reminders and happy birthday messages on their birthdays. It does cost me £6.50 a month but it is worth every penny.

Hi Jo, thanks for the feedback.

sorry that you had problems with salonlite - did you get in touch with us to report them? I'm definitely not aware of any client information being lost by anybody (I'd be under a deluge of emails from that one!). I realise you're using another system at this point, but if you wish to discuss any of the item please feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll be happy to respond.

I wonder if jowilliams2410 is confusing salonlite with another system as they don't have an app to download & so you wouldn't have updated the app it's all online?? Just a thought

I wonder if jowilliams2410 is confusing salonlite with another system as they don't have an app to download & so you wouldn't have updated the app it's all online?? Just a thought

Actually, that's a good point - there is no app to update! There's a mobile web version, but that would never involve an update.

Sorry do apologise it wasn't an app, it was the website! I just gave up in the end.

How do u change the business name on salon lite? I have emailed the company however no reply. Anybody no?

How do u change the business name on salon lite? I have emailed the company however no reply. Anybody no?

If you've emailed us you should get a response asking for some validation, and then it'll get changed. If you've not received anything by now, drop me a private message here and I'll get it sorted for you :)

Sorry do apologise it wasn't an app, it was the website! I just gave up in the end.

Could you explain the bit about 'uploading' you described originally, which I've quoted below? I just want to try and clarify what may have happened.

The last straw for me was I uploaded the app update, I then opened the application and ALL my clients records had been erased! NIGHTMARE!

I'm not aware of anybody losing any information from Salonlite since we launched - did you report it to us at the time? I appreciate you're no longer using the system, I'd just like to clarify so we can check out any potential issue.

My reminder texts aren't sending to clients - I have enough messages left... Any ideas anyone? I also emailed salonlite about changing my email address through the 'contact' button on the side of the screen when logged in & had no reply...

Latest posts

Back