Salonlite problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim A

Reaction score
Does anyone have the same problem that salonlite keeps freezing?
It seems when you ignore it for a few moments it seems to freeze and the only way back is to log out and log back in again!
Thanks.

Yes it was driving us mad last week! It was happening nearly every time we needed to use it so was a bit embarrassing when we had clients on the phone!

Yes quite often, but we have learnt to live with it lol

Oh does it keep happening? A bit of a pain when your on the phone, like you say, also when there's a lot of people waiting at the desk!!

Hi,

I'll take a look into this, as I don't think anybody has reported it to us - could you let me know how you're connecting to Salonlite (as in are you using a phone, tablet, PC) along with any other info you think might be relevant and I'll get this tested here.

I connect via my pc when I have problems with it freezing. I don't have any problems on my ipad x

Mine sometimes becomes unresponsive on my iPad but I just refresh then it works again x

PC! As on salon desk. Connecting via Firefox or google chrome and happening on both!

Mine too on my pc... Thought it was my Internet playing up last week it guess its a salon lite problem after reading this x

Hi,

I'll take a look into this, as I don't think anybody has reported it to us - could you let me know how you're connecting to Salonlite (as in are you using a phone, tablet, PC) along with any other info you think might be relevant and I'll get this tested here.

Hi Ian, I think my other half sent you an email about this. We have a laptop with broadband, dedicated pretty much to salonlite. We also have an iMac at home which also freezes with salonlite. Like I say we just log out and log back in again, which is a bit of a pain! Apart from that love salonlite!

Thanks for the responses all, this will help us look into the issue.

In the meantime, please feel free to email [email protected] if you encounter any issues and we'll check it out.

Is this still an issue with some of you? My salonlite has been playing up all week! Not my Internet connection either as its the same when I connect at home :-(

Is this still an issue with some of you? My salonlite has been playing up all week! Not my Internet connection either as its the same when I connect at home :-(
Mine seems to be ok now... Touch wood! x

Ours is doing it everyday ! Always has since we had it ! Very frustrating as its a great system apart from that but getting very embarrassing when on the phone :(

Ours is doing it everyday ! Always has since we had it ! Very frustrating as its a great system apart from that but getting very embarrassing when on the phone :(

Same here. I love it but the problems if the last week I may to have to look for something else :-(

I've tried downloading the App but can't find it anywhere on the App Store :(

You need to go to m.salonlite.com and then add it to your home screen x

Ill give it a try now, thanks :) x

Mine seemed better yesterday, only logged out and in once! Not sure if this is a one off but will monitor it and let you know!

Mine seemed better yesterday, only logged out and in once! Not sure if this is a one off but will monitor it and let you know!

We're actively monitoring the servers and adjusting it as we spot anything, so glad to hear it's been making a noticeable difference.

Please feel free to keep giving me a prod if you get any further issues as it helps us get to the bottom of any potential problems.

Latest posts

Back