Salonlite

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugar & Spice

Reaction score
I am still contemplating using salon lite in the salon but wondered if it has the ability to print off receipts? A few people has asked me for some recently
:cool:

Hi,

There's currently no point of sale in Salonlite - it's purely a booking / scheduling system at the moment. If you wanted to look at printing receipts (and a lot of other features), I'd recommend checking out one of our paid software solutions.

Thanks Ian, I have had a quick look but can't see the prices?!

Thanks Ian, I have had a quick look but can't see the prices?!

Salonlite is free (as you're probably aware). The other products are tailored specifically, so you'd have to give our sales team a call ( 01543 466580 ) or email [email protected].

Just to clarify why I haven't given a direct answer, I'm actually from our tech team - means I can help with any questions and people know that I'm not just here to sell stuff :)

My salon lite is not letting me sign in!

When are they releasing the apps Ian? They have been "pending authorisation" for a long time now

I didn't have a problem with down time, that I know of but my SMS reminder seems to not be working. I wonder if this is because of the down time. I have messaged them. Is anyone else having this problem? Xx

I didn't have a problem with down time, that I know of but my SMS reminder seems to not be working. I wonder if this is because of the down time. I have messaged them. Is anyone else having this problem? Xx

Yes only the email version works on mine usually.

Have you checked you have enough credits left for text messages sometimes I forget when I come to the end of mine x

Have you checked you have enough credits left for text messages sometimes I forget when I come to the end of mine x

Yes it was the first thing I checked. Xx

Hmmm it appears my texts aren't sending?! I weirdly checked about 3 hours before the down time the other day, and I had 49 and I still have 49 ummmmm.........

That might explain recent no-shows :(

There was an issue with SMS messages sending, as a knock-on effect of some of the problems we experienced last week :|

This should all be sorted now, and obviously your messages on your accounts won't have decreased for anything not sent.

Latest posts

Back