Salon's 30th birthday ideas, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bianca1604

Reaction score
Help !! I work for a salon which will be having its 30th birthday in a few months and I just wanted some ideas on what to do ???

.. for the 25th we had a huge ball dinner and dance with professional dancers etc were a aveda salon and wanted to do a hair show and tie it into aveda earth month but how can I advertise it so people will come I'm looking at doing men's models ladies wedding avant garde etc and getting local business' to dress the models to promote their clothes etc we are also going to do a open day with discounts on hair products treatments services offer free hand and arm massages and hair styling .. xx

Any new treatments, hair extensions or anything you could offer?

Any new treatments, hair extensions or anything you could offer?
Yeah I'm thinking maybe more party then adding in Aveda earth month and a mini hair show to show all our work off but not sure what will get the clients to come to it ? Xxx

Sounds good, we started to offer mini head massages for 3 minutes when the conditioner is in at the basin. Defiantly notice more clients asking / wanting it. Something like that launched on the day? It can be an optional extra x

How about some mini product goodie bags for the clients

How about some mini product goodie bags for the clients
Sounds good, we started to offer mini head massages for 3 minutes when the conditioner is in at the basin. Defiantly notice more clients asking / wanting it. Something like that launched on the day? It can be an optional extra x

Thankyou .. we actually offer a 5-10minute complimentary one to everyone who has there hair washed anyway so on everything but dry cuts xx

Mini goodie bag sounds good thankyou xx

Instead of having the hand massage as one of your rituals get them to soak their feet in the stress fix bath salts and and do a 10 minute stress fix foot massage. Maybe a blow dry free of charge and a little goody bag with 2-3 miniature products. Maybe make the aveda tea with different winter spices as well.

What about a salon relaunch party in the evening? Prosecco nibbles etc xx

Latest posts

Back