Salt spray? Conditioning spray?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VivaLaDiva

Reaction score
Hi everyone, any advice on this....
I straighten my hair daily, it's naturally wavy and I'd like to make the most of its natural wave. If I blow dry it, it's quite a big and fluffy wave, couldn't really wear it like it; but the other day after styling it as normal I went out in the rain and got soaked, then left my hair, it dried with a really nice wave, smaller than natural but it was really nice, so today after styling as normal I tried to recreate this wave by spraying my hair wet and letting it dry, it looks similar, but frizzy so how do I recreate it??? My friend said hers goes like it once she's been in the sea and suggested I put salt in the water but I thought it would be bad for my hair and feel horrible so would it work with conditioner in the water to make it softer and smoother? What is in the rain that made it look so good???

As the notice at the top of the Hair Forum says...

Notices
If you are looking for advice and you are not a hair professional, then please post your query in the Consumer Queries forum.

I have moved this to Consumer.....intriguing thread I look forward to your responses ;)

Hi everyone, any advice on this....
I straighten my hair daily, it's naturally wavy and I'd like to make the most of its natural wave. If I blow dry it, it's quite a big and fluffy wave, couldn't really wear it like it; but the other day after styling it as normal I went out in the rain and got soaked, then left my hair, it dried with a really nice wave, smaller than natural but it was really nice, so today after styling as normal I tried to recreate this wave by spraying my hair wet and letting it dry, it looks similar, but frizzy so how do I recreate it??? My friend said hers goes like it once she's been in the sea and suggested I put salt in the water but I thought it would be bad for my hair and feel horrible so would it work with conditioner in the water to make it softer and smoother? What is in the rain that made it look so good???

hey! you might wanna try a salt spray such as Tigi Session series salt spray! its fab!

Latest posts

Back