Sam Biddle DVD's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LorraineE

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know what products Sam Biddle used in her DVD's? I use Ezflow at college so am keen to see this product used on one or more of her DVD's.

Thanks

Hi

Does anyone know what products Sam Biddle used in her DVD's? I use Ezflow at college so am keen to see this product used on one or more of her DVD's.

Thanks
The best person to ask would probably be Sam , she is always happy to help :) https://www.facebook.com/#!/beinspired.sambiddle

I have all the DVDs the first 3? are done with Ezflow from what I can remember , she dose say in them what is what and where to get some of the glitters and brush's she uses in them ,

(sorry if my spelling is bad)

Mizzy

Thank you for the reply. Was planning to order one today, just checking if Ezflow was on the DVD's. Can you remember the names of the DVD's you have? I am on her site right now and can see:

1. Something Different with Gel and Acrylic.

2. The Pure Collection.

3. Pure Gel DVD

4. Pure Design (Acrylic)

5. Pure Fantasy

I have contacted Sam, just waiting to hear back.

Can you remember which of the above had Ezflow?

Thank you again x

Mizzy

Thank you for the reply. Was planning to order one today, just checking if Ezflow was on the DVD's. Can you remember the names of the DVD's you have? I am on her site right now and can see:

1. Something Different with Gel and Acrylic.

2. The Pure Collection.

3. Pure Gel DVD

4. Pure Design (Acrylic)

5. Pure Fantasy

I have contacted Sam, just waiting to hear back.

Can you remember which of the above had Ezflow?

Thank you again x

Hi, I have most, if not all, of Sam's dvds and she does indeed use ezflow on some of her designs. You need to bear in mind, though, that these are 'Design' dvds of an 'Artistic' nature and not purely instructional ones ie demonstrationg ratios and placements for 'Beginners.'

Although I've no doubt you would find them interesting, if you're at college and looking for 'The basics' they might not be quite what you're looking for just yet? Forgive me if I've misunderstood what you're after, though. Just thought it was worth mentioning. :hug:

Hi Deena

Thank you very much for your comment. That's a good point. I am getting a Ezflow Educational DVD, I guess would be helpful for the stage I'm at. Will get Sam's DVD at some point in the future.

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back