Sam biddle fantasy workshop in cheshire yay !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
I recieved this in an email today,
Thought I'd share
This is VERY exciting for me, I really admire Sam, as many of us do..her skill and personality are amazing
AND ITS NEAR ME WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO
well near enough to travel now i have my sat nav lol,
As you can see by the title Its in cheshire,

A certificate will be awarded at the end of the course too,
It IS NOT brand biast either, EVERYONE is welcome..although of course
Ezflow products will be used on the day.
You don't need a model either so thats one stress taken away in an instant lol.

You can also attend both days if you like,oooo tempting

This is sooooo exciting lol .
Heres the flyer I recieved...get your places booked my little loves
and we can have a geeky meet ...the more the merrier, I would LOVE to meet up with you there as I will be nervous as hell lol.

untitled.jpg

(Mods I wasnt sure wether this would be nail geek or chit chat,
But I figured it was a nail thing so probably nail geek...my appolgies upfront if its in the wrong forum :hug:)

:cry: why don´t i live in the UK.....

it will be fab hun you will love it , if daves on a rest day i might get myself booked on :lol: dave can take kids to chester zoo :lol:

it will be fab hun you will love it , if daves on a rest day i might get myself booked on :lol: dave can take kids to chester zoo :lol:
yay do it do it dooo itttt....emmsy doesnt wanna go on her ownnnnn lol ,
If you do It will be lovely to meet you hunny,

denmark get a plane or a boat over or something, I'll give you a bed for the night lol, it will be worth it I bet...even if you do have to sleep with my big slobbery dog and my millions of cats lol

Do you know how much it costs emma ?
if so will you pm me hun and let me know :hug:

arrrgggghhhh why cant the classes be the other way round, i wanna do the acrylic one but cant make the 10th (out for meal for my bday) and could do the 31st lol

hope you enjoy it ems, let us know all about it

xxxxxx

oh you chesire geeks are so lucky

i live way too far to attend

Watch out Emma i might take you on your offer :)

Watch out Emma i might take you on your offer :)
awww you would be welcome to :hug:

Honestly I am dead excited lol I thought I'd come back on here and share because my feller is getting a bit bored of it lol.

I watched Sam work at Gmex and i was just like :eek:..running from her to Ant buckley trying not to miss anything,
Glynis (aka peter pan was with me too...wasn't she fab G ! )

I just know I will come back totally inspired,

Sam is gunna be all inspired herself too me thinks...
as she will just be freshly back from L.A ..so this is going to be all new stuff she is demonstrating for us ....yayyyyyyy

Its like waiting for christmas again this lol....but much more fun :green:

If anyone would like price's or any other information at all....please feel free to Pm me. I will help all i can...and If i cant...I'll send you to someone who can hahahaha !

every one says there is nothing in cheshire so here we go ! kick start to the new year ! this is very much a practicail session geared for the first timer who is new to colour or the more seasoned tec, all will be catered for . I think the last lot of girlies who attended victoria from norwich "do", where delivred more than there expectation s, so when u r able to have a practicail go with the support and guidenss of sam and co a winning combination. Sam was very impressesd with the nail designs that she was sent from victoria "do", thoses she least expected to do some thing artistic really did surpress her............ "inspire" clearlly worked for them. Sam is so passionate about what she does and clearly at times bursts to give u all her knowledge and inspire you to somethiong u did not thing possible.:hug:

every one says there is nothing in cheshire so here we go ! kick start to the new year ! this is very much a practicail session geared for the first timer who is new to colour or the more seasoned tec, all will be catered for . I think the last lot of girlies who attended victoria from norwich "do", where delivred more than there expectation s, so when u r able to have a practicail go with the support and guidenss of sam and co a winning combination. Sam was very impressesd with the nail designs that she was sent from victoria "do", thoses she least expected to do some thing artistic really did surpress her............ "inspire" clearlly worked for them. Sam is so passionate about what she does and clearly at times bursts to give u all her knowledge and inspire you to somethiong u did not thing possible.:hug:

Caroline hunnio... it sounds v exciting and hopefully will really inspire everyone who goes :D

Jess xox

Caroline hunnio... it sounds v exciting and hopefully will really inspire everyone who goes :D

Jess xox
victoria had amazin reviews from her visiters, now its time to have a practicail ago!!!!!!!!!!!

Caroline, what time is the event held at ..and what time does it end please,

And what kit should we bring ?
Is it just our powders and liquids etc...or other stuff too such as paints and rhinestones etc...?

I really would engourage anyone to go ,youll have a great time, i went to victorias one and came home sooooo inspired by her and sam that i thought what the hec ill have ago , and i was v surprised with end result ! i sent in my pic of the fantasy nail to sam for the comp she ran on her website, and to my surprise i won !! i had so much fun playing ! so if i can do it then anyone can , hope u all have a fab day and i cant wait for the next one in my area :)

Well I dont think its near to where I live thought it was at first because of hotel with same name lol So is it this one The Chimneys
Hooton Green, Hooton
Ellesmere Port ,CH66 5ND ????
Or this one
The chimney house
Sandbach Cheshire ???

its sandbach cheshire hun x

must be this one,. this is off junction 17 on the m6 x

The Chimney House Hotel, Sandbach, Cheshire - Tudor style hotel

It looks very lovely and posh lol...I'm not sure they will let a scruffbag like me in :D

ooo just checked and the directions from my house to there seem sooo straight forward ...even better yay, its like half an hour away but pretty much right up the moterway

Last edited:
Well I dont think its near to where I live thought it was at first because of hotel with same name lol So is it this one The Chimneys
Hooton Green, Hooton
Ellesmere Port ,CH66 5ND ????
Or this one
The chimney house
Sandbach Cheshire ???
cheshire , junc 17 off the m6 and 1 min from the motorway, do u k now where it is?

Caroline, what time is the event held at ..and what time does it end please,

And what kit should we bring ?
Is it just our powders and liquids etc...or other stuff too such as paints and rhinestones etc...?
hi, arrive about 9.30 to start at 10 am, for those that are attending there will be a list of suggested things to bring what ever brand u use .
There will also be some "art " type products that will be availble for people to have a play.
No model will be required as we will be working on tips.
The aim of the practicail workshop is stetch or find your imaagination from a varied sourse of materials and ideas.

I was very inspired by what the norwich girls achived and with the inspiration of sam i am sure, what ever level u r at, will be a very profitable way for new ideas to try out on your clients!

Yes emmsy babes u may need to re adjust your prices again!:green:

its sandbach cheshire hun x

must be this one,. this is off junction 17 on the m6 x

The Chimney House Hotel, Sandbach, Cheshire - Tudor style hotel

It looks very lovely and posh lol...I'm not sure they will let a scruffbag like me in :D

ooo just checked and the directions from my house to there seem sooo straight forward ...even better yay, its like half an hour away but pretty much right up the moterway
i choose it for the location as was so easy for the southern and northern tecs. They r very help ful and sure we would all have a good time........... posh no smart yes ! we do need to look after u u know !

Last edited by a moderator:
cheshire , junc 17 off the m6 and 1 min from the motorway, do u k now where it is?

Know where it is lol Its five minutes from home and I have been to a dozen wedding there so know it well :lol:

i choose it for the location as was so easy for the southern and northern tecs. They r very help ful and sure we would all have a good time........... posh no smart yes ! we do need to look after u u know !

Got me confused which isn't hard because it said the chimneys hotel on the flyer lol
Can I just ask do you need to do both days or can you do one ?? and what does each day cover ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Got me confused which isn't hard because it said the chimneys hotel on the flyer lol
Can I just ask do you need to do both days or can you do one ?? and what does each day cover ???
no u can do either or days. Feb will be acrylic and march 31 st wiil be acrylic and gel, all will have very diffrent content and creative ideas . Sam biddle informs me she will be showing some new ideas and creations that she has not demoed in thew uk b 4. Classes are designed to suit all levels, lots of support will be available. Please feel free to call me and have a chat. 07974 943681 9 am untill 7 pm monday to friday.
The chimmneys was reccommened to me and we have also been toa wedding there, they have had a refurb and have nort visisted since, thought it was fab b 4. It is so easy to find !

I can't wait, I really can't
Im looking forward to the day...but mostly looking forward to coming home all inspired and getting my kit out, i wont be booking any clients in for 2 days so I can PLAY PLAY PLAYYYY,
Kirsty (scratchers) made me laugh the other night, when she said " I will come home thinking I can take on the world" lmao,
Coz I did after watching Sam and Antony for only a few minutes at Gmex,
I was getting a bit bored of nails at the time...but that gave me a right kick up the bum lol.

Latest posts

Back