Sam Biddle gel paints & velveteen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marie P

Reaction score
Have just stumbled across Sam Biddle/Be Creative gel paints and velveteen products. They look amazing and lets face it anything Sam Biddle is involved in normally is. I was just wondering if any geeks out there have used these products and what they think.

I have seen that too, before Christmas I got some flocking for card making, I think it looks similar , but I haven't tried it yet. I got it from the range it was cheap, would think any card making outlet would sell it xxx

I have got the gel paints Mary. They are fab if you do a lot of art/design. Best thing Is if you go wrong you can just wipe away and start again! =]

But for the velveteen she said to use gel top coat with no inhibition layer. I can only find it in buff off not soak off. Any ideas?

But for the velveteen she said to use gel top coat with no inhibition layer. I can only find it in buff off not soak off. Any ideas?

Good question. I would like to find a soak off gel polish top coat with no inhibition layer to wipe.

I have used Glaze & Go (NSI) for painting over my colour sticks but it is a buff off & so will crack if used over flexable soak off on clients.

Good question. I would like to find a soak off gel polish top coat with no inhibition layer to wipe.

I have used Glaze & Go (NSI) for painting over my colour sticks but it is a buff off & so will crack if used over flexable soak off on clients.

Good point, I'll definately be ordering the acrylic gel but don't think the velveteen would be popular with my clients. Ooh I'm excited :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back