sample kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura hunter

Reaction score
hi, i was just wondering if anyone knows which companies do good sample kits,
i would like to try out a few,thinking about a change

thanks

laura x

Hi, i know that nsi do quite a few sample kits in gel and l&p what system are you using at the moment?

hi, at the moment i am using star nails vf21lyte, also ive got a sample backscratcherts kit which ive used on my self only

Hi!

I went to ExCEl show yesterday and bought sample kit from NSI (they had a range of about 4 differnt l&p's there), also from EzFlow.
Haven't had a play yet - but am looking forward to trying them both out!
As per Geeg's thread a couple of days ago, creative also do a sample set - which I'm going to try and get hold of - not sure where you can order from though?
I also trained with star nails vf21 lyte, and have noticed there's a few people on here who've switched from star to ezflow / nsi / creative.
Laura

hi laura!

u dont happen to have a number for nsi do you ? wasnt able to make it to the show,,thinking about trying to get to manchester but bit of a long way,does the kit look gd and how much was it

laura x

look in industry links - they should be in there....think they are about £7 ish? the web site address is www.nsinails.co.uk
hth x

laurawade said:
Hi!

I went to ExCEl show yesterday and bought sample kit from NSI (they had a range of about 4 differnt l&p's there), also from EzFlow.
Haven't had a play yet - but am looking forward to trying them both out!
As per Geeg's thread a couple of days ago, creative also do a sample set - which I'm going to try and get hold of - not sure where you can order from though?
I also trained with star nails vf21 lyte, and have noticed there's a few people on here who've switched from star to ezflow / nsi / creative.
Laura

Hi Laura

You can get the Creative try me kit by ringing Designer Nails Head Office in Leeds (tel: 0113 275 5719).

HTH
Shaza

Anyone know if there is a brisa try me kit?

There is no Brisa Try Me kit. It would be pointless as it is necessary to cure with the Brisa UV lamp. If you don't have this, then you would not really get a true measure of the product.

Latest posts

Back