Sample spray tanning consultation forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deb379

Reaction score
Hi there

Has anyone got some consultation forms for spray tanning they don't mind me looking at. Trying to get all my paperwork in order and want to make sure I don't miss anything.

Regards
Deb379

Hiya - more than happy for you to see the text on mine :
Have you had a “spray tan” before?
If YES, did you have any reactions to the treatment?
Have you had a patch test
If NO, by signing this consultation form you are agreeing that the therapist cannot be held responsible for any adverse reactions to the treatment
Have you exfoliated in the previous 24 hours?
Have you moisturized in the previous 24 hours?
Are you wearing any deodorant?
Are you wearing any perfume?
Are you wearing any lotions or creams?

Please note the end result of the treatment may be affected if you are wearing any creams/lotions/deodorants etc.

Have you had any waxing done or shaved within the last 24 hours?
Do you have any open wounds/cuts/abrasions?
If YES, the end result of the treatment may be affected.

Do you suffer from ECZEMA?
Do you suffer from PSORIASIS?
Are you ASTHMATIC or suffer from respiratory problems?
Do you have any allergies to any of the spray ingredients?

Are you pregnant?

I hereby declare that I have answered truthfully to the above questions. I am aware that I may be putting myself at risk if I do not answer truthfully to any of the above questions. I agree I cannot hold the therapist responsible for any adverse reaction to the treatment.

I hope you can read this! I have name/address/contact details at the top, then they sing & date the bottom. I have a list of all the ingredients in the tan, which I've laminated and they all read through it. I do prefer all clients to have a patch test, but some won't so that's why the disclaimer is in there.

HTHs
Cheers
tj

Hi Tracy Jane

Thank you so much for your help, you're a gem

Regards
Deb379

Latest posts

Back