samual sweet you look like..........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katmoz33

Reaction score
you are spitting image of Tom Green, i have thought that for ages! has anyone else told you that??? do you know who he is? ha ha ha
Kat

O dear, today is "who does Samuel look like" :(

Sadly, yes I have been told on several occasions that I look like Tom Green.
About 5 years ago, I was in San Diego at a dinner meeting with Jan Arnold and the trainers for that years Boot Camp.
Anyway, it was a nice joint but all of the waitresses were acting really odd around me all night.
We were standing outside getting ready to leave when one came out blushing and asked for my autograph as she really liked my show on MTV. Confused, I asked who the hell she thought I was. She replied Tom Green. She wouldnt have it that I didnt even know who the hell he was (considering I had been living in the UK for almost 2 years by then). Eventually I had to sign her freaking napkin just to satisfy her.
I signed it "nice nails" - Tom Green.

Once I finally saw him, I was gravely dissapointed. Though Tom is most likely the closest I look like, personally I prefer being mistaken as Brad Pitt or David Beckham. Hell, I think ill take Richard Whiteley over Tom Green. ;)

a_drew_i.jpg

i'm glad its not just me who thinks so! i remember when i first saw you it was in manchester at a show and when i came home i told everybody about this bloke who looked like tom green and the really funny thing was that you had an american accent!!! then when i finally did my course at leeds i was suprised to see you there i started laughing to myself as nobody else knew who tom was either...tom green is great you should be proud!

OMG NO Sam, No one would want to look like Richard (twice nightly) WHITELY!!

geeg said:
OMG NO Sam, No one would want to look like Richard (twice nightly) WHITELY!!

:green: :lol: :lol: :lol: :green: gigi that hurt my sides :lol:

God Babe that pic does look like you but not now your hair is long and blonde - I keep thinking I should be a groupie for Def Leopard or something...:rolleyes: :)

Has anyone got an up to date piccie of Sam??

ah def leppard, remember back in the day when guys had long beautiful hair, I am thrilled to see that coming back although it seems to just be chin or shoulder length....sexy! My dh has hair to the bottom of his shoulder blades....he is georgous!;) I saw the pix from Germany, I thought Sam was adorable and looked like he was having a ball, such a cute grin! Samantha even your bio pic here is beautiful woman, you guys must make a stunning couple!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back