sanitised equipment where can i keep it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle De Jour

Reaction score
hi guys and girls i was wondering what does everyone uses to keep their equipment in :?:
i'm mobile and was thinking about getting one of the creative cases but they are not cheap ! (as much as i want one i better not order anymore stuff or i will get shot!)
will have to fight the urge to buy the complete toll roll which is about £130 ekk! :shock: does anyone have one of these cases (student kit or full £130 tool roll or even the empty cases )and do you think they are good value for money? open to other suggestions!
also is there any vat free going on at excel that anyone knows of? maybe if that is the case it would be cheaper to buy it then (get it case! :D more like basket case i hear you shout! :shock: )
(will i be able to wait :?: will the urge to shop become too much :?: will i dream about it again tonight :D ?) aren't i sad :D
nickki jones

Hi

Not quite sure if this would be any help, but star nails do a small box with a tray that you place your tools on then it lowers them into the solution (barbicide) when you shut the lid. When you open it, the tray lifts out. The lid is quite secure so you shouldn't get any leakages. I know this won't sterilise them, it just sanitises them.

It costs about £12 + VAT.

Just a suggestion

Sassy x

hi ya sassy thanks for the reply i have seen the star nails trays that you are talking about but i think i would forever worry about leaking! i s'pose you could empty it out before leaving home but i dont have much room in my case so i thought a tool roll type thing would be ideal. thanks again nickki jonesx

You can buy the case from Designer Nails without the tools if you want.

Ring the One Stop Nail shop and ask for the price ... I don't think it is too horrendous... and then you can fill it with the tools as and when you require them and funds permit!!

hi ya geeg think i might just have to do that! thanks hun :D

i bought one of them cases for tools it was £10.30 plus vat.

hey groovey nails!
is there much space in them ? are they a bit niffty 8) with the CND logo on ? :D
thanks hun nickki jonesx

hey nails by nicola

it is black leather with a kinda separate bit inside that poppers on,so u can separate it .there is loadsa room inside for allsorts even though i only needed it for cuticle pusher and fabric scissors :oops: but it looks good .it has the designer nails logo on the out side .and it looks rather posh 8) .i also bought a chisel and a probe :shock: just so i would have something else to put in it lol . you wont regret buying it its brill

nicola xx

oooo thansk hun i feel a spending spree comming on!! :shock:
do you think i would be better to wait until excel? do they have some sort of vat free ness going on or is that only some stands at the show? i think a few had them at olimpiya ( :?: or maybe im going mad and that didn't happen! cant remember if that was there :!: :? )
what do you think girls?
nickki jonesx

Nope your'e not mad, only some of the stands offered Vat free .............
I love VAT free, means I can have a bit of a saving....................
It's a nice touch ...............
I love it ..............

Love Ruth xxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back