Sanitising foot hidromassager

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prionace

Akzentz Geek
Reaction score
I'm thinking of offering my clients to soak their feet for a while in my feet hidromassager while i do a full set on them. The max time is 20 min, but it can be relaxing and help people take their mind off how long it is taking. But i don't want to have any contamination problems, so how can i sanitise my feet hidromassager? Will a bleach solution do ?

One of the easiest ways is to line the foot bath with an appropriate sized plastic bag before you fill it. Then All you do is empty the bath and throw the bag away. No mess no fuss and you don't have to worry about sanitising the bath in between clients.

another way is to wash and clean and dry the bath and then spray with chlorispray, but then you would have to leave for 10 minutes to make sure the bath was sanitized.

Since it makes bubbles the first opition is not very good, and i'm not familiar with chlorispray. Is it a creative product?

Prionace said:
I'm thinking of offering my clients to soak their feet for a while in my feet hidromassager while i do a full set on them. The max time is 20 min, but it can be relaxing and help people take their mind off how long it is taking. But i don't want to have any contamination problems, so how can i sanitise my feet hidromassager? Will a bleach solution do ?
When I do a pedicure once the clients feet have come out the bath for the last time I take it away and wash it out. Then fill it with clean water & throw a couple of steriliser tablets in (off the top of my head, I think I got them from Beauty Express). That way the tablets have time to do their work while I'm doing my massage & polish application.

Are these the type of steriliser tablets that one would find on the baby care section on supermarkets? You see i'm from Portugal...

Prionace said:
Are these the type of steriliser tablets that one would find on the baby care section on supermarkets? You see i'm from Portugal...
hmmmmmmmmm, not really sure but I would imagine they are more or less the same thing. In fact, come to think of it I'm pretty sure, I used a box of Milton tablets from the chemist before I got the latest box from Beauty Express.
Probably just a case of differing sizes/sterilizing capacity.
Just judge by the instructions on the box according to how many tablets are needed for how much water your bath holds to ensure complete sterlilisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back