Sassy's Website!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snugglepuss

Reaction score
Sass don't tell me off for posting :smack:

BUT
I think your website looks fab and I am really jealous now :lol: I want to live in Spain :green:

You are one talented lady !

Got a link Debs? Want to have a sneaky peak now! :lol:

Its a fab website....very well presented xx

WOW..........That site looks GR8.................but what's the Australian Bodycare Waxing.............Am I missing something here in my own Country.....:cry:

Very nice indeed - well done Sass!

Oh Snuggly One I am gonna kill you!

The ABC waxing is using tea tree oil from Australia ... not sure if it is actually an Australian brand though!

I have to thank Pure who made me get off my butt and finally sort out the site - her site is so fantastic and it inspired me to get on and finish mine ... well i say finish, there are a couple of typos to sort out and a bit of fine tuning. However I am pleased because it does well in the search engines already, and more to the point we are getting new clients from it!

Now where's my gun, I have a snuggly thing to shoot! :lol:

Aw bless you Sass! :hug:

I have to say your's is looking good too.

(Do you mind if I pinch a couple of lines from your enhancements page? Things I've forgotten to mention.):lol:

Oh Snuggly One I am gonna kill you!

Now where's my gun, I have a snuggly thing to shoot! :lol:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.....................

It shows how we help each other tho :green: you are happy Debs is happy - pinching ideas :wink2: ............

Moi I'm scared :lol: - quick how do I change my user name :lol:

Aw bless you Sass! :hug:

I have to say your's is looking good too.

(Do you mind if I pinch a couple of lines from your enhancements page? Things I've forgotten to mention.):lol:

of course you can - as long as I can nick your wording from the solar manicures !!!

of course you can - as long as I can nick your wording from the solar manicures !!!

lo!! :lol::lol::lol: Course you can.:lol::lol::lol:

It is a very beautiful website Sassy, It is packed with info and really looks great.xx

At last I have seen the salon so therefore know where it is...:green:

but then I realised... I must have passed by lots of times...how stoopido am I ????:smack:

Great website... liked the info for each treatment...

xxx

Latest posts

Back