Sassy's welcome home party - coming ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
Since we haven't had a party since last weekend I think it is time for another bash, and what better reason.

This is a bit different YOU MUST WEAR FORMAL EVENING CLOTHES and whats more keep them on !!!!!:eek:

There will be speeches and toasts (ok I'll get the good stuff out for those)

Tonights the night

OOh bring on the Bolly sweeties, nothing like a good knees up on a Friday night! See you there!

As it is a formal do I shall be wearing my lurex cut offs and attaching sparkles to my crocs - I know how to impress:lol:

This is a bit different YOU MUST WEAR FORMAL EVENING CLOTHES and whats more keep them on !!!!!:eek:

AH:eek: that maybe me out then i CANT guarantee i'll keep em on ....if im looking a bit shifty.....chuck me out the back door.

DEFO coming!

Amb x

Woo hoo.....hubby still has manflu. So I definitely deserve to go to a party.....and can't think of a better reason to have one!!!!

Should we all have Sangria and Rioja, for a spanish theme too!!!!!...or will we just drink anything!!!! same as always :lol:!!!

AH:eek: that maybe me out then i CANT guarantee i'll keep em on ....if im looking a bit shifty.....chuck me out the back door.

DEFO coming!

Amb x

Woo hoo.....hubby still has manflu. So I definitely deserve to go to a party.....and can't think of a better reason to have one!!!!

Should we all have Sangria and Rioja, for a spanish theme too!!!!!...or will we just drink anything!!!! same as always :lol:!!!

Now I was trying to raise the tone a bit and tame the rabble and look what happens.
I shall have my beady eye on you two:eek:

We're too wild to be tamed! Mojitas all round methinks mmmmmmmmmmmm!

Sangria for me:)
can you order some sunshine to go with it please!!

As it is a formal do I shall be wearing my lurex cut offs and attaching sparkles to my crocs - I know how to impress:lol:

ha ha LUREX AND CROCS?????? (yeukedy yeuk yeuk!) You got the sequin boob tube to go with it!

ha ha LUREX AND CROCS?????? (yeukedy yeuk yeuk!) You got the sequin boob tube to go with it!

I can see this is going to be a really tasteful party ... NOT!!!

I sure have - a geek with class don't you think:lol::lol::lol:

ill come - ill wear my pink crocs (bought em yesterday - ok im now a convert too) xx

can Rich come too,or is it just girls only:green:

can Rich come too,or is it just girls only:green:

Ooh no, the more the merrier... and if I know Adele's parties they sure get merry!

Ooh count me in....just looking for a posh frock....

I'll be there with knobs on!:green: Haven't been able to geek for a fortnight so a good old knees up will be just the thing! Will have to find a sequinned rubber ring, as I've fractured my coccyx (clumsy moo that I am)!:rolleyes: Can I have my own personal waiter to keep the drinks coming? Pretty please!

I'll be there with knobs on!:green: Haven't been able to geek for a fortnight so a good old knees up will be just the thing! Will have to find a sequinned rubber ring, as I've fractured my coccyx (clumsy moo that I am)!:rolleyes: Can I have my own personal waiter to keep the drinks coming? Pretty please!

You can - but try not to fall off your ring:green::green::green:

Hey Sals , lets have another look at your ring!:eek:

oooh yes very tasteful.:wink2:

Hey Sals , lets have another look at your ring!:eek:

oooh yes very tasteful.:wink2:

You don't think the pink fur trim and rhinestones are too much then?

Latest posts

Back