Sassy's welcome home party - coming ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OKay I have brought the sunshine and I'm an hour ahead of you so I'm nearly ready to partaaaaaaaaaay!!! Yaay! (actually i lie, I'm totally cream crackered!)

PARTY PARTY PARTY!!
Actually I'm ready for bed and it's only nearly 7pm:lol:
I'm here in mind though!!!! The body is slowly following....

can Rich come too,or is it just girls only:green:
Yeah bring em on !!!!

Ooh count me in....just looking for a posh frock....
Posher the better, we've got class you know

You don't think the pink fur trim and rhinestones are too much then?
Nah, sounds right up my street

OKay I have brought the sunshine and I'm an hour ahead of you so I'm nearly ready to partaaaaaaaaaay!!! Yaay! (actually i lie, I'm totally cream crackered!)
Hells bells Sass, get your dancing knickers on quick !!!!!!!!

The party is on Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I'm a bottle ahead of the rest of you so may have to have a rest part way.
I'm having a Rod Stewart night tonight
Wake up Maggie, I've got something to say to you,
its late September I should really be back at school,
I know I keep you amused,
but I feel I'm bein used,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sorry guys just got to wriggle in to my kit Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:green::green::green::green:

PARTY PARTY PARTY!!
Actually I'm ready for bed and it's only nearly 7pm:lol:
I'm here in mind though!!!! The body is slowly following....

Me to !

I will stick to the red bull's tonight (vodka ones of course:))

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Boy am I in trouble, decided to open a bottle of fizz to get in the swing (like you do) and the cork flew out and blew one of my cafe style light shades to smithereens.

Hubbie and HRH looking at me like I'm mad !

DON'T SAY A WORD

Anyway the outfit is on the fizz is poured get crackin' boys and girls - I'm on the dance floor NOW

Think I need one of those red bulls as I feel ready to go to sleep ... Hmmm it's my party and I'll sleep if I want to, sleep if I want to lol!!! I'm not used to this working for a living, and of course the heat here is very draining ... hmm did I say heat ... that means we have SUN!!!! :green::green::green:

OKay, need to slip into something cool and slinky and pretend I don't have a mega belly! Handbag is on the floor, white stilettos on and awaaaaaaaaaaay we go! Oh I am such a disco girl! (erm and showing my age big stylee!)

Ok I'm here rara skirt and boob tube on well I am a 80's girl but I did struggle to get in them, I have a drink in each hand well I dont want to run out ok girls let boogie :)

Ok I'm here rara skirt and boob tube on well I am a 80's girl but I did struggle to get in them, I have a drink in each hand well I dont want to run out ok girls let boogie :)

Now thats what I call a party goer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think I need one of those red bulls as I feel ready to go to sleep ... Hmmm it's my party and I'll sleep if I want to, sleep if I want to lol!!! I'm not used to this working for a living, and of course the heat here is very draining ... hmm did I say heat ... that means we have SUN!!!! :green::green::green:

OKay, need to slip into something cool and slinky and pretend I don't have a mega belly! Handbag is on the floor, white stilettos on and awaaaaaaaaaaay we go! Oh I am such a disco girl! (erm and showing my age big stylee!)

Thats it rub it in while we soak in the rain !

Im thinking we should get some cocktails on the go :wink2:

OOH just put me tin helmet on. All these planes (well two!) are flying overhead really low, I think we are being invaded! Maybe it's gatecrashers!!!!

OOH just put me tin helmet on. All these planes (well two!) are flying overhead really low, I think we are being invaded! Maybe it's gatecrashers!!!!

Relax babe - its the celebs arriving:lol:

Relax babe - its the celebs arriving:lol:

Look it's all very nice, but I've told you guys before.......just treat me like a normal person.

(No photo's please!)

Look it's all very nice, but I've told you guys before.......just treat me like a normal person.

(No photo's please!)

Oh perlease !!

I'm the celeb her and don't you forget it:green::green::green::green::green:

Jules can you tell them to glide past next time, they were drowning out the sound of Donna Summer, I lost my rhythm, fell over and showed my knickers to the world ... it's NOT funny!

Jules can you tell them to glide past next time, they were drowning out the sound of Donna Summer, I lost my rhythm, fell over and showed my knickers to the world ... it's NOT funny!
THAT is no laughing matter - for sure. Oooooooooh love to love you baby

Have another drink babe - I think I'll join you:lol:

I lost my rhythm, fell over and showed my knickers to the world ... it's NOT funny!

You mean you're waring them this time!?:lol::lol::lol:

Ooooooooops! How rude of me.

Better calm down, the night is young yet!

Any tequila knocking about?:green:

Well I thought it would be polite to wear them tonight, don't want any newbies to think I'm a hussy ... there's time enough for them to find that out!!!! :lol::o Haha I could be Sassy Hussy! :Grope:

HEY I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!​

DISCO INFERNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right let me show you guys how to move...............look and learn, look and learn!

Woooo!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

pmsl...:lol::lol:

OOOh i think ive just gate crashed....you lot are plastered!!!!:eek::lol:

Anyone for champers??

Latest posts

Back