Sausage links

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Just opened up the new links section here on the site.
It is much more powerful than the old one and allows you to search on links, submit the links yourself, post comments on each link, rate them, and have your own "fave's" amongst other things.

I don't have all categories up and running yet... but I am a bit knacked on putting them all in myself. Anything you feel I am missing... you can click the 'submit link' from the link section and fill out the appropriate info.

All you have to do is click the links on the navigation bar (or in the Site Stuff menu)

nJoy

Hi

I've logged in but where has the field "New Posts since last logged in" gone?

thanks

Hi Samantha, not sure what you are referring too. There is a New Posts link in the navigation bar of every page (as well as in the Quick Links drop down list).

Hope this helps ;)

No thoughts, replies. or new offerings regarding the links system?

hi

just a thought but could we have a nail art section? not so much suppliers but the best galleries? I have seen links put in posts before and thought they were really good but can never find them again. And yes i do save them in my favorites but my lovely husband keeps changing my computer!!! so i loose them all.

Sam I've posted something in relation to Designer Nails but have no idea if it is in the right place, link etc. Sorry to be dense but I'm not quite sure of the flow of it.

Thats fine Princess! Thats what the commenting section is there for!

Tracey... submit whatever links you want Ill approve whatever is appropriate to nails ;)

Latest posts

Back