Save your countryside - DITCH a renault - Mrs C This one is for you xx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladybgemini

Reaction score
Well as some of you may remember Mrs Clooney came to visit me a while back and made an impression on me and my family.

Well, tonight i was driving past the same spot that she managed to ditch her car and it seems she made an impression on the local countryside.:lol::lol::lol::hug:

Attachments

• Image000.jpg
    Image000.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 95
She is so going to kill you for this, hun!:lol::lol::lol:

Oh I know haha but it's worth it xxxx

Ohhhh you is in ddeeeeeppppp trouble:lol::lol::lol::lol: or should it be ditch troouble

Haha - any chance to play with your new camera phone hey Rach.

She is going to kill you!

Lmao at this, oh oh you are big trouble :)

Hope you've got good trainers on ... you're gonna have to leg it and quick! :lol:

Start running Rach, Here I come!:Scared::Scared::Scared: !!!!!
PMSL :lol:. Listen guys, I own that spot. That is my ditch! My space! My patch! Like I said, Rach just jealous cos she couldn't share the ditch with me:green:. She's soooo jealous, she went into deep depression and downed 11 Grolsch's:smack:. Now I'd better start running:Scared:.

PMSL :lol:. Listen guys, I own that spot. That is my ditch! My space! My patch! Like I said, Rach just jealous cos she couldn't share the ditch with me:green:. She's soooo jealous, she went into deep depression and downed 11 Grolsch's:smack:. Now I'd better start running:Scared:.

Yay! Was wondering when you'd pop in!:lol: I think Rachel should put a little plaque up in the ditch commemorating the event.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was 12 actually and I am Soooooo over it now:lol:

Right what can I put on that plaque - Posh Bird Spot-Ting!!!!!!

OK I'm running now - WWEEeeeeeeeeee

Latest posts

Back