Saving for next Christmas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attitude

Reaction score
Hi all. Just thought I'd mention this in case anyone else might find it helpful. I saw a Facebook post about buying gift cards year round to give for next Christmas, or alternatively to use to buy your presents next year. So I've been doing this since Christmas. Each time I go to the drug store, grocery store, Walmart, etc., I buy a gift card. Sometimes just $10, or if I have extra $$$ I buy a $20 or $25 card. I will also be purchasing movie and fast food gift cards as the year goes on. By next December I'll have a lot to use/give. I already have six assorted ones bought. It's pain free and should help loads.

I'm rubbish about ticking about the next Christmas, my thoughts are waiting for spring and summer I HATE winter with a passion and the least I have to think about the next one the betteright lol

Well done you though, a great idea

Are there expiration dates ?

Currys are advertising discounts on iTunes vouchers, can't remember how much tho!

Most ones you buy in the uk have 24 months on them but if you go to the store to ask how much is on its renewed again. I know 24 months is next but on average it's 18-24 months x

Latest posts

Back