Saying goodbye

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebeautyroom

Reaction score
:(Sorry if this has already being posted but it didn't come up as a search
Anyway after 20 years in the business i have decided to close my home based beauty business when i am due to have my 2nd baby.
I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to say a big thank you to all my very loyal clients and how to go about telling them I'm not coming back after my maternity leave.
any tips , gift ideas would be very much appreciated
thanx

Awe so sweet ! I have no advise but I would feel very sad too have to do this .
Good luck and enjoy ur family ! Xxx

first off congrats on your growing family!

how about during you last appointment with your clients let them know and give them a little goody bag with a few things to tide them over like a polish/pretty file/solar oil etc.. and a listing of therapists you would recomend or think they would like? just an idea that popped into my head.

Good luck!

Aww bless!

I kinda feel bad for you, i dont want you to not continue growing your business!! Have you thought it through, you might miss it after doing it continuously for 20 years?

Nehoo regardless i wish you nothing but good luck.

So have you tried the sparitual sample packs, they are great as gifts, they come in bath salts/scrubs/oil and lotions. xoxo

first off congrats on your growing family!

how about during you last appointment with your clients let them know and give them a little goody bag with a few things to tide them over like a polish/pretty file/solar oil etc.. and a listing of therapists you would recomend or think they would like? just an idea that popped into my head.

Good luck!

Aw i really like this idea :)

Aww bless ya....
Yes I too think it would be lovely to have a little gift bag with a few goodies and if you can, recommend who they could go to...
Good luck with everything :D xx

Perhaps offer your clients a 1/2 price treatment, give them a goody bag and then explain the situation.

They obviously know your expecting, and as much as they would hate to look you as a therapist, Im sure they would wish you will

i dont think you need to go to the expense of goody bags, i think they will be grateful if you can recommend a good therapist for them,

or infact if you keep record cards with addresses could you not post them a little thank you card telling them your intentions to finish up give them a rough date and with a package deal of the treatments they enjoy best. slightly more personal.

i know what i mean in my head just not good with words,,,

hope everything goes well for you and baby and enjoy your family while young, my wee girlies are growing far too fast :sad:

Latest posts

Back