SBC gels for galvanic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moona z

Reaction score
Hi dear geeks
I am going to start galvanic facial treatments in my salon. I need to know have any one of you used SBC gels for galvanic treatment how was the results. Plus which gels for which type of skins.

SBC gels work very well, no problem. The pink Collagen gel is particularly nice to use under masks and massage cream.

The gels from ellisons under the Priadara label are also good and cover the full range of skin types.

Hi Moona z
I use SBC too, as my galvanic gel and under moisturiser personally.

Just tried Hive collagen as you know from a previous post , and happy with that too. SBC does smell nicer than Hive.

Hi Moona z
I use SBC too, as my galvanic gel and under moisturiser personally.

Just tried Hive collagen as you know from a previous post , and happy with that too. SBC does smell nicer than Hive.
Thanks a lot for your help I m really confused as I am beginning a galvanic treatment in my salon . don't know what gels to buy . I read some threads about priadra gels but currently they are out of my pocket

Thanks a lot for your help I m really confused as I am beginning a galvanic treatment in my salon . don't know what gels to buy . I read some threads about priadra gels but currently they are out of my pocket
Thanks a lot for your help I just ordered SBC small gel bottles . lets see what my clients say about them

I have used. Collagen gel, lavender, propolis,arnica. evening primrose . they are all nice. hope you like them too!

Propolis is soothing for very irritated, sensitive skin, or skin that needs healing, like acne scarred skin. Add it to one or two other gels to make it bespoke. Most people can have several issues with their complexion. Dry and sensitive, Acne and sensitive, oily and sensitive. So using more than one type makes sense.
It has worked well for me over the years.

Arnica is anti inflammatory and ideal as a massage base for any body or joints with arthritis. I don't tend to use arnica in facials .
Hope tht helps
Rosie

Propolis is soothing for very irritated, sensitive skin, or skin that needs healing, like acne scarred skin. Add it to one or two other gels to make it bespoke. Most people can have several issues with their complexion. Dry and sensitive, Acne and sensitive, oily and sensitive. So using more than one type makes sense.
It has worked well for me over the years.

Arnica is anti inflammatory and ideal as a massage base for any body or joints with arthritis. I don't tend to use arnica in facials .
Hope tht helps
Rosie
I don't know how to express my feelings but I learned a lot from your . I m really very thank full to you.

I don't know how to express my feelings but I learned a lot from your . I m really very thank full to you.
Can you tell me how much treatments you can get out of a 250 ml gel.

I would say around 25 approx. I usually decant around 6 pumps and apply with a brush. (That's where I can mix different gels together.) Also when it is cold in the salon, I pop it onto the radiator to warm up before it goes onto their face.

If the skin is very dry it will need several pauses to add extra gel thus keeping a nice layer under the probes.

By the way, you have expressed your gratitude nicely in the previous post. Some geeks are quite rude and never reply even when others have gone out of their way to give tons of helpful advice. So thankyou for being so nice.
RosieR

I would say around 25 approx. I usually decant around 6 pumps and apply with a brush. (That's where I can mix different gels together.) Also when it is cold in the salon, I pop it onto the radiator to warm up before it goes onto their face.

If the skin is very dry it will need several pauses to add extra gel thus keeping a nice layer under the probes.

By the way, you have expressed your gratitude nicely in the previous post. Some geeks are quite rude and never reply even when others have gone out of their way to give tons of helpful advice. So thankyou for being so nice.
RosieR
Same for you I was very worried how to choose product but you solved my problem sincerely. Thank you a lot.

One more last question ( well I doubt it) here is my list for gels I m going to order ( I only do facials and Mani pedi and wax)
Propolis problematic skin
Witch hazel and zinc for oily
Super fruit for dry
Cucumber for eyes
Jasmine
Vita c
Are they OK or I need to add or discard any one from my list
As for collagen I have kaeso gel

Hi, just wondering reading , all questions & answers
When you say your starting galvanic facials do you mean with a Led light mask? Thanks xx

Hi, just wondering reading , all questions & answers
When you say your starting galvanic facials do you mean with a Led light mask? Thanks xx
No just galvanic with high frequency

Latest posts

Back