SBD London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PortiaM

Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone tell me what the SBD london gel polish is like to work with please. I am thinking of using this brand but there don't seem to be many reviews out there

Never heard of it, lack of reviews would indicate to me it's either very new, or not great

Is it a pro brand or another ebay/amazon?

Quick Google, the logo looks vaguely familiar, bottles are pretty. Their FB page has 4k members but is a closed group so you can't skim through. I don't remember anyone mentioning it on here.

Last edited:
Thank you for looking. It's what my trainer recommended but like you found out there is very little info out there. I just wondered why my trainer liked it so much but no one else seems to know anything about it.
Price seems very reasonable as well and there seems to be some beautiful colours but I don't want to waste my hard earned money on a product that does not do a good job x

Thank you for looking. It's what my trainer recommended but like you found out there is very little info out there. I just wondered why my trainer liked it so much but no one else seems to know anything about it.
Price seems very reasonable as well and there seems to be some beautiful colours but I don't want to waste my hard earned money on a product that does not do a good job x

I haven't heard of them either.
As you are a newly qualified nail tech I think there are so many brands out there that are proven to work well and already have a good reputation that I wouldn't want to risk investing in a system that doesn't seem to be very well known and is hard to find information about. New brands have to start somewhere and I am very interested in a new brand myself right now, but there's lots of information and support available about it so it doesn't feel like such a risk.

Can I ask what brand you are looking into if you don't mind.

Can I ask what brand you are looking into if you don't mind.

Ikon.iq. If you are just starting out it would definitely be worth looking at. They're doing "See & Try" events across the U.K. At the moment and if you spend a certain amount you get the LED lamp included. Their products are hypoallergenic and don't contain some of the ingredients that are known to cause allergies.

Last edited:
Thank you so much I will look into this. You've been really helpful x

Hi guys, I have used SBD London from the start and it is amazing!
Their gel has gone to honestly be some of the best I have ever used from the coverage to the pigment. I have found this forum looking for their new nail forms as I hear they are amazing.
I order with Louise mcguiness of Facebook and she is lovely to work with it's nice having the interaction with an actual person.

Latest posts

Back