Scaley spray tan??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misslatham

Reaction score
One of my close friends is dead set against having a spray tan from me which is majorly bugging me of course!! :wink2: She had a Sienna spray from another mobile spray tech, and after 2 days the tan had gone really scaley - she actually showed me a picture and it was in proper reptile-fashion!! This has never happened with one of my tans before...why did it on hers? Apparently she uses a lot of solution but it is Sienna she used. Help me to convert her, its my dying wish lol!! :D

One of my close friends is dead set against having a spray tan from me which is majorly bugging me of course!! :wink2: She had a Sienna spray from another mobile spray tech, and after 2 days the tan had gone really scaley - she actually showed me a picture and it was in proper reptile-fashion!! This has never happened with one of my tans before...why did it on hers? Apparently she uses a lot of solution but it is Sienna she used. Help me to convert her, its my dying wish lol!! :D
Crockodile skin generally speaking comes about through the application of far to much solution to the skin...as you have indicated already in your posting
Further causes are to high a % used for the individuals skin type and or poor pre tan prep.
HTH

Straight after I did my nouvatan training I spray tanned my legs as no one else was in the house but I was desperate to have a go and the front of my legs went scaley but I had totally forgot I have very dry skin on my shins just above my feet - Im guessing if the tan was ok to start with it wasnt really fry areas of skin?

xx

Latest posts

Back