Scalp bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celene

Reaction score
can someone reccomend a good scalp bleach?

Matrix v-light and 20vol

Matrix v-light and 20vol
ok never tryed that client has short hair with highlights,base 5 at back,and wants totally white as can get what toner you suggest?

ok never tryed that client has short hair with highlights,base 5 at back,and wants totally white as can get what toner you suggest?

Your base 5 so what do you need to conteract? Do ends first then roots :) colour will be beautiful x

V lights all the way!x

Wella Blondor. Love this bleach so much, and doesnt irriate as much as the other brands like loreal platifiz :)

Wella Blondor. Love this bleach so much, and doesnt irriate as much as the other brands like loreal platifiz :)

Blondor is more iritating to me than any other bleach ive ever used :/

Fudge speed beach in the tube.. But it's very greasy., due to the oils in it

Does the fudge lift well? Keep wanting to give this a go!

Alexandra x

I use alfaparf no ammonia bleach on the scalp and it lifts to a gorgeous blonde and has no or little effect on the scalp. Its brilliant!x

I find the same, love blondor :) x

Your base 5 so what do you need to conteract? Do ends first then roots :) colour will be beautiful x

Hey thanks can I get from sallys ? Also what toner u think,
Client is a 5 at back,Bleached highlights at top with an inch roots,has short hair
But wants it ash like lady gaga colour!
Suggestions please

Hey thanks can I get from sallys ? Also what toner u think,
Client is a 5 at back,Bleached highlights at top with an inch roots,has short hair
But wants it ash like lady gaga colour!
Suggestions please

I can give a suggestion but it won't necessarily work, depending in how the hair lifts, what you use etc what range do you use? X

Latest posts

Back