Scared to spray tan a pale girl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Zoe*

Reaction score
I have a spray tan client tonight who is very pale. No idea why but it is making me very nervous that she will look like an umplumpa, or I will miss a bit and its going to be very noticable!

I've still quite new to spray tanning. Did my training with Sienna two months ago. Any advise from more experienced tanning geeks out there?

Zoe

Don't worry, just don't use anything to high of a %. have you got an 8% in? x

Yes I have 8%. She is a dancer and its a trial run for her show next. I know dancers like ot be dark but because she is so pale I have said she should only need 8%, see how it goes and if she wants darker next week I could use DHA drop to make a 9%, or use my 10%.

Sound like I am doing the right thing?

Yes I have 8%. She is a dancer and its a trial run for her show next. I know dancers like ot be dark but because she is so pale I have said she should only need 8%, see how it goes and if she wants darker next week I could use DHA drop to make a 9%, or use my 10%.

Sound like I am doing the right thing?

Your definitely doing the right thing, I'd do exactly the same. good luck I'm sure she will love it x

Latest posts

Back