Scaredy Cat Needs Reassurance!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Debs, your confidence in me always amazes me! Your're kicking me up the backside I know and I do need it lol You are such a kind generous person.

So you think I should carry on and do complete strangers lol Oh dear....... lol

Thank you soooooo much for your support and belief in my nails.... I just wish I did.:sad: But saying that I feel I am turning a corner with those smiles:biggrin: so things are looking up.

But don't you dare put those pikkies up I'll try and be good honest!!:o

Seriously though I really do appreciate all your help Debs.... ta!

I`m not one to say I told you so but you only have to look at the response you got on your first set so I`ll say no more.
I will say though, your mums nails are brilliant and the smile lines are fab so if I was to show them to all our buddies here they`ll all tell you the same.
I`m not doing anything out of the ordinary, just being a friend, and you have many on here

i think this is a great idea, i was thinking of doing something similar. If i was to charge £25 as my normal price but do it for £18 for the first 2 months, would that work?

i qaulified in december and put up notices for models, chargin half price and the models cam rollin in they tell there friends who inturn now fone to see if i still need models im still doin em half price and gettin loadz more confident so by the summa i shall b chargin ful price !!!
i done my 1st set of acrylics forthe bride for her weddin this sunday! she was reali pleased n so was i !!
good luck in gettin ur models wish u all the luck in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back