Scars and spray tans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacylouise

Reaction score
i have a client coming in and she has a large old scar on her chest from a heart operation, will it be ok just to spray over yeah?

Of course yes hun but same as when u go in the sun it won't hide the scar.

Actually whenever I go in the sun or have a spray tan a scar on my inner elbow actually looks worse. I'm not sure wether that's just me though but it might be Worthing discussing it with her and advising the scar could possibly look more prominent cx

no problem thanks for replying xxx

I dab my scar in a light covering of barrier cream and it seems to look a bit better but still looks very meh :rolleyes:

yes it will be ok its only recent new scars you have to cover up and protect.:biggrin:

I have the same thing (large old scar from a heart operation!), tan goes on fine. As ProperPrincess says, can make it look ever so slightly more prominent since it won't tan and the rest of her will, but I doubt that will bother her in any way.

Good luck :)

I have the same thing (large old scar from a heart operation!), tan goes on fine. As ProperPrincess says, can make it look ever so slightly more prominent since it won't tan and the rest of her will, but I doubt that will bother her in any way.

I have an old scar from a kidney op many years ago...tan goes over it fine every week lol...no issues x

Good luck :)

It doesn't bother me :) my solution covers my stretch marks... So I'm happy cx

thank you very much guys :Love:
i really appreciate it xx

Latest posts

Back