scary client for waxing- help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what you are saying i wonder whether you are working with your wax too cool.It should run freely off the spatula but obviously not too hot. Creme wax can be difficult to guage especially if you change waxes.They do have different working temperatures.
Try your wax slightly warmer,it will spread thinner and you may find you have less sticking and it will use less strips.

Make sure you spread your wax thinly then your strips won't get too loaded. x

Thanks for that .. i just have a problem with the wax not going on very smoothly .. i have tried it a little hotter but get scared of grazing or burning.. i use cream wax .. is that a harder to get to grips with ????

:rolleyes: xx

Try this way. Load your spatuala and then wipe the cream wax off the spatuala onto the area to be waxed, the way you would wipe butter from a knife onto toast. Then immediately spread in the normal way. You might find it goes on smoother. Let me know. x

phew! went much better than I thought it would! I don't know why I was so worried - unless she comes back in a week and she is covered in a rash! I felt like I was back at college and she was assessing me - she kept saying things like 'well done'...hmmmm:rolleyes: anyways, she is over and done with now, so fingers crossed she'll be back soon to have her re-growth whipped off and hopefully become a regular client!

Thanks ever so much for all of the friendly advice given out by you geektastic geeks! :) xx

Latest posts

Back