Scary quiet for a Saturday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tjo

Reaction score
is anyone else quiet today, the last few Saturdays have been really busy but today so far all iv done is an eyebrow wax.
Scary :(

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ive found most saturdays are quiet for me

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Saturdays are when i usually take the most money :(

yes today is quiet for me also x

I'm usually dead on Saturdays. Have even wondered wether to bother opening anymore on saturdays. But this Saturday and the next two are full for some strange reason!

I'm normally quiet on a Saturday, strongly considering closing and just opening by appointment only. I only took £25 this morning... Yesterday I made five times that xx

I work by appt only. And I take one Saturday off a month. Sometimes 2. But I am slammed during the week. Even during working hours. But I don't work most mornings either. I usually work over 40 hours a week in the shop. Today I am working 9-5 straight. Long Saturday for me (8am now).

I've been busy today, up until an hour ago. So had lunch. I mainly get walk in on Saturdays. It's weird, Saturdays are generally quiet. You would expect them to be the busiest day!

Ive thought of appointment only but im connected to a hairdressers so you never know

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Maybe people are saving themselves for Easter hols and will get things done then? Also I have 3 weddings in April/May that I need to save for so clients might be doing the same lol

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I was busy today until now, it's 4pm I usually close at 5 but I think I'll sneak away a bit early! I find Saturdays a funny day, sometimes I'm flat out other times I'm dead quiet and just have some walk ins! I'm in a small enough area so it depends really on if there is anything happening about the place!

Amanda xx

lets hope they are all saving for Easter :)

I've just got in, it was a race to the finish today. Lots of parties going on tonight I think.

is anyone else quiet today, the last few Saturdays have been really busy but today so far all iv done is an eyebrow wax.
Scary :(

Phew thought it was just my salon - we had our quietest Saturday this year, I even rang BT to check the phone line was ok as it only rang a few times, my friend has a boutique across the road from me and she was quiet too - strange as the weather has been so much better - I am sure trade will pick up this week xx

I always get quiet for a few days when the weather changes....these first dry, bright spring days has everyone in the garden and yards, tidying up..they'll be back to normal in a few days .
Pity we cannot do the same but must sit in during opening hours...just in case

I think saturdays are a funny kind of day, can either be very busy or completely dead. I also find we have a lot of cancellations on saturdays. X

Latest posts

Back