Scentsasions Exfoliating Crystals???????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
This one is for Samuel, Samantha or Gigi.

I know how much we all adore the ScentSations. There is the Hand/Body wash, the Hand/ Body lotion, and now even the Bath Fizzies.

:idea: But imagine if you could get exfoliating crystals in your favourite fragrance! :idea:

I love the Spa Manicure, and know that you do the Solar Manicure, but I think this would be fantastic.

There are probably thousands of reasons I haven't thought of that wouldn't make it possible. But here is what we could do if we had them;

1) We could choose our favourite fragrance and offer it as a full manicure with the above products.

2) We could let our Customer choose their favourite fragrance before the manicure is performed.

3) We could incorparate it into a Pedicure. Use the Bath fizzies in the Foot bath, Exfoliate the feet with the Crystals, and moisturise with the Lotion!

TAA-DAAAAA!!!!!!

Okay, I got carried away! :rolleyes:

But would it be at all possible oh Great Geeky ones? :D (If you think it's a good idea, I won't charge you! :lol: )

cool idea... I shall forward it along to my 'contacts' ;)

Wow! Really???????

I am so pleased!!!!!!! Haha!! :lol: :cool:

beautifulnails03 said:
Wow! Really???????

I am so pleased!!!!!!! Haha!! :lol: :cool:
Excellent

wow that sounds great!! :) what an excellent idear good on ya hun!! ;)

The Nail Geek said:
cool idea... I shall forward it along to my 'contacts' ;)

Hey...how about adding SolarOil Hand/Body wash to the suggestion box :idea: - my clients would love this too!!!

hollyballoo - lovely see you back sweetie - BN03 what a cool idea. i have printed this out and will be taking it along with my Pleading for Pinkies thread to san diego on thursday. let's see what happens:)

Mrs Geek said:
hollyballoo - lovely see you back sweetie - BN03 what a cool idea. i have printed this out and will be taking it along with my Pleading for Pinkies thread to san diego on thursday. let's see what happens:)
Hey Mrs Geek :biggrin: - Yes I AM BACK!!! A bit pie-eyed and dopey on pain-killers (so no change there then eh :lol:) but all seems to be on the mend so fingers crossed I can get back to doing what I enjoy before all my clients defect - poor things...they've really hung in there, along with the remainders of their extensions - boy have I got some serious maintenance to undertake!

Hope all is well at your end and you had a fab Christmas/New Year and Anniversary too ;).

Haha! I am so excited, let's hope they like it! :) (Fingers, toes, and plaits crossed!) :lol:

Mrs Geek, did you mention this at San Diego? I just wondered if they though it was a good idea?

beautifulnails03 said:
Mrs Geek, did you mention this at San Diego? I just wondered if they though it was a good idea?
Yes I did and every post, print out etc was handed over. Scentsations have been such a popular product and they thought it was a cool idea - Elyce has the post and when they are 'innovating' I'm sure it will come up!!:)

Brilliant. Thank You. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back