Scentsation Scrubs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetyStacey

Reaction score
Was shopping on S2 last night and saw a section for Scentsation Scrubs...clicked on it and it was a blank page..and just looked for it again now and it's no longer there at all.

Is this a new product? Or and old product that they no longer sell?

Thanks.

Ive never seen scrubs on the S2 website
I've jut had a quick look on the S2 website. I can only see washes and lotions under the CND body tab. Are you looking somewhere else?

No I swear to god they were there lol! I noticed it cause it was the first time I seen it there (i'm on S2 browsing alot!)..it was a pic of 3 shallow circular yellow, purple and another colour tubs under the heading "Scentsation Scrubs"

I know it's not there now, that's what i'm wondering about.

Yes they used to sell them in Ellissons, although they are not in the new catalogue.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

No I swear to god they were there lol! I noticed it cause it was the first time I seen it there (i'm on S2 browsing alot!)..it was a pic of 3 shallow circular yellow, purple and another colour tubs under the heading "Scentsation Scrubs"

I know it's not there now, that's what i'm wondering about.

I saw this the other week too and ended confused lol

So it isn't a new product..but more likely one that isn't being sold anymore??

It's not a new product. I noticed that they are no longer on S2 website and I guessed they'd been discontinued.

Okie doke, thanks for clearing that up :)

Latest posts

Back