Scentsations - am I missing a trick here?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belle Vie

Reaction score
I've recently started retailing solar oil pinkies and it's going really well almost everyone takes one.

This is all that I'm currently retailing but I feel I'm missing a trick and should be retailing hand creams too.

Am I right to assume that scentsations would be the only hand cream/lotion that is definitely compatible with Shellac and Brisa Lite systems?

Can you tell me if you are retailing scentsations and which are your most popular frangrances and sizes?

Are there any other CND products that I should consider retailing?

Scentsations are great! but I also have Almond Lotion and Cuccumber Therapy as some clients need a heavier cream this time a year. Also the Cuticle Eraser is good to retail along side the solar oil. Clients with dry, thick, cracked cuticles can use this along with the solar oil and make a moisture pack at night....does wonders :)

hi hun, yes you have been missing a trick! ive been retailing Bio sculpture hand cream which clients love as well as solar oil and nail files. Only problem i have now is i keep running out of bio hand cream as i dont order much from them and yet i have lots of cnd mini handcreams!!!

I think you are missing allot of things!

I think you are missing allot of things!

Haha, tell me about it!

Will keep an eye out this weekend for them x

Latest posts

Back