Scentsations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharon Green

Reaction score
Need your help please ladies.

What scent tester(s) of scentsations hand cream should I take for the talk I am doing for the 'Priory Wives' in August? Please keep in mind that I will be the youngest there :oops: ....they are all over 45 and I would really like to take something to suit the 'more mature' lady. :D

Well, I would take them all to give them as much choice as possible, plus some Solar Butter and Solar Silk (because of the difference in consistency). Eventually Solar Balm but ...

I have found that Scentsations are great for people who already have a good "hand cream" routine, but on the drier hands ladies, the Solar range is in my opinion more appropriate.

Cheers Nats,

I have just written my shopping list of products for the night....better not tell hubby how much I am spending....he'll have a fit :fire:.

I've got another question.....my dad has really horrible hard, dry tough skin on his feet (he is also diabetic which can affect the feet) would the cucumber heel therapy help his poor old tootsies?

Sharon Green said:
I've got another question.....my dad has really horrible hard, dry tough skin on his feet (he is also diabetic which can affect the feet) would the cucumber heel therapy help his poor old tootsies?

Hi Sharon - Cucumber Heel Therapy would be great but using the professional Sea Serum that comes in the Spa Pedicure Kit would work even better! The Sea Serum is 20% AHA's which will exfoliate the calluses and (depending on how bad they are) after 2/3/4 pedicures, his feet should be 100% better!! ;)

Thanks for that tip Mrs Geek, i hope that I can just buy the serum for the time being, my shopping list is getting bigger and bigger but, I expect I will use everthing I buy, so no harm done ;) .

Almost forgot.... is postage just 1 price no matter how big or small the order?

Sharon Green said:
Almost forgot.... is postage just 1 price no matter how big or small the order?

I think p+p is at the most £6.50 unless you want something same day :!: I'm not entirely sure :oops: sorry not my area of work - the other Geekettes on this board probably know the answer better than I :rolleyes: but I am sure £6.50 is the most on a normal delivery :!:

Yep Postage is £ 6.50 for next day delivery..........
love Ruth xxx

... it's 48h delivery, but if you order before 3pm ( I think it's 3!!) then you'll probably get it next day if Mr Postman is in a good mood... :D

Hi ya Nats,
I must be lucky then, but yes I do order before 3 pm and then I get it next day
That's from OSNS Loughton Essex.
So far they have always been prompt and spot on....................
If Mike reads this................Well done, great service, nice Telephone manner, pleasure to do business with...............

Love Ruth xxxx

Well I've done it....I put in a huge order with Nathan at Creative just after lunch today... can't wait for it all to arrive...will be like Christmas all over again...I have ordered all the Scentsations :D ...lots of Solar products and the heel therapy for my dads poor old feet...will let you all know what my Priory Wives think of all the stuff after the demo night in August...in the meantime I think I will be smelling rather nice....Wildflower & Camomile my favourite so far :D ....What are your favourite scents ladies?

My personal favorite is Citrus & Green Tea ... very fresh and invigorating.
My husband loves Birch & Mint ... like an expensive aftershave
In our outdoor shower I have Melon & Jasmine ... wonderful after a swim
In the Kitchen I have Vanilla
Guest bathroom Lavender & Jojoba goes with the decor!!) But I love lavender anytime.

geeg said:

Snap Gigi, that is my favourite too - I wear Elizabeth Arden Green Tea fragrance and the Scentsations compliments it perfectly.

same here love the citrus and green tea

but in the hand and body wash it is cranberry in my shower at the moment really wakes you up in a morning mmmmmmm

:D :D :D :D

:D Yippeeeee my order arrived today...I have got the full range of Scentsations in the shelf display, Solarbutter, Solarmanicure and the Vanilla Shimmer Scentsations and I love them all!!!...almost forgot my poor old Dad's feet :? .. got him the heel therapy to try.. :D

What lovely products...do any of you ladies sell a lot of these items and have you any tips on good retailing?

If you want to retail it USE IT and WEAR IT.

A little on a client's hands at the end of the service is all it takes to sell it. A little goes a L.O.N.G. way with Scentsations so they are good value to boot.

Feature one Scent per week perhaps. Use it yourself because when you do you will enthuse about just how good they are. Long lasting moisturising and long lasting scent too.

geeg said:
My husband loves Birch & Mint ... like an expensive aftershave
In our outdoor shower I have Melon & Jasmine ... wonderful after a swim
In the Kitchen I have Vanilla
Guest bathroom Lavender & Jojoba goes with the decor!!) But I love lavender anytime.

I love Citrus & Green Tea too :D and also Melon & Jasmin (goes with the decor of my bathroom, arent we vain LOL LOL :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back